Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

Sonic and Sega Allstars Racing is a good Sonic game even if Sonic is in a car ( I dont care if he's in a car ). Didn't Sonic Drift have Sonic in a car ( I like sonic drift it's a fun sonic game for about 30 minutes ) :D

Edited by blueblur360

Tho I bet Sonic would have wanted to race in something faster then a car like... a Jet or a Racing space ship. :D

He won't be satisfied with a car since it can't match up to his own feet. :P

But meh if he can make Shadow, Knuckles & Eggman eat dust in a race car, that will make his day anytime.

• 3 weeks later...

Sumo are back in touch with the ASR fans:

Hi guys.

It's been a while. I thought I'd just pop in while I have a spare moment and see how you're all doing. I'll try to pop back and see any replies!

Catch you laters dudes/dudettes.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=342178

hey! I've been busy making "Deadspace Ignition" ...a really short project for E.A. ..and finished Monday. Now I'm having a couple of weeks off work.. (It's been pretty much non stop for me since S&SASR)

My next project? Well, obviously I couldn't say even if I knew. But I'm sure there'll be something in the pipeline.

It's nice to see some of you guys/gals still in here, chattin.

I'll try to drop in from time to time to say hi and catch up on the problems. I don't have much sway in the way things go, but at least if I'm aware of peoples thoughts I can bring it to the attention of those who do! Especially if my next project is something for Sega. (Which I loved working on)

See you laters guys/gals & have fun!

http://forums.sega.com/showpost.php?p=6151785&postcount=4

Awwww man... I was hoping for 1970's trousers mode.

I'm quite suprised that they're still chatting to us ASR fans actually, someone should ask them about the Pizza Hut stuff, it's kinda random.

I'ld love to know if any other DLC characters were planned, they seemed pretty sure on adding additional characters but in the end it was just Metal Sonic and Forklift Ryu.

Also I wouldn't say no to a sequel if the possibility came up...

• 1 month later...

It's a long shot, but is anyone still playing this online? Frankly its the only game I could be bothered forking out on an xbox gold subscription to play and mines been Silver for a while.

No worries if not, I'd imagine this post might just die with the topic but last time was a good laugh. Shadzter? Hero of Fate? Daisoku? I know you're out there!

No dedication required or times being set, I just wouldn't mind knowing who would play in theory. Newcomers welcome obviously.

Oh, and xbox version.

Cheers!

It's a long shot, but is anyone still playing this online? Frankly its the only game I could be bothered forking out on an xbox gold subscription to play and mines been Silver for a while.

No worries if not, I'd imagine this post might just die with the topic but last time was a good laugh. Shadzter? Hero of Fate? Daisoku? I know you're out there!

No dedication required or times being set, I just wouldn't mind knowing who would play in theory. Newcomers welcome obviously.

Oh, and xbox version.

Cheers!

I've still got all versions and still play online on all of them from time to time. I still find games, but all versions are nowhere near as busy online as they used to be. I'd gladly play with you.

Would love to join but I won't be able to tonight due to staying out maybe another time =). Also can I ask a question, didn't Richard Jacques make the music in the main menu & other menu music(Shop,online,missionmode music) for the game ? so I can give the artist a name for the tracks from the game on my iPod =)

Edited by Shaddix

Bumping this up because I would like an answer to my question above please =)

Edited by Shaddix

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry for the topic necromancy here, but does anyone know how to get Amigo's All-Star Move to actually work? Even though I 100%ed the Wii version back when the game first launched, I'm now trying to do the same on the 360 version. Amigo's is the only one I need to get the Fighters Megamix achievement, and I can't seem to get it to work, nor for the life of me can remember how.

Edited by Mahzes

You have to be on the same lap as them. No trailing behind just to get the ASM. And try bumping into the other drivers as you go by. I'm not sure it that'll help, but there's no harm in trying.

Yeah, just found that out, but thanks all the same. :)

I'd been hanging back to get the All-Star Moves, and obviously, being on a different lap to them, it just refused to work. Sorted now and achievement got. Pretty close to 100%ing the 360 version now, too!

Seeing as this topic was revived, I would like to know one thing. Months ago a user here said he was working on something for this game. He even gave us some hint pictures. What ever happened to that? :-|

Seeing as this topic was revived, I would like to know one thing. Months ago a user here said he was working on something for this game. He even gave us some hint pictures. What ever happened to that? :-|

The user (Aptiva) posted about it last June:

So anyway. My little thing relating to All Stars Racing fell through; So I'm at liberty to speak about it now rofl. What was going on, was I was in the talks with Bentley Jones about getting "So Much More..." into Rock Band Network. Before you flip out, re-read all my posts that clearly said "relating to ASR" or "ASR Related", never "for ASR". xD So anyway yeah. The first blurred picture was a screenshot of REAPER, an audio editing program, with So Much More... loaded into it, containing some notes. The second one was some gameplay of Rock Band with So Much More... in it.

Sorry about the disappointment; Bentley was incredibly interested and he and all the parties on his side weren't objecting to it, nor did SEGA have any rights to the song beyond ASR apparently, but with Bentley so busy with WE R ANIMADE and other such projects, he just can't find time to do it anymore. So! if he does appear in RBN, it'll be much later, through RockGamer Studios or Rhythm Authors. xD Not through me.

Sorry about dicking around with this for so long-- It took ages for Bentley to get back after a while... X_x

• Thumbs Up 1

Ah I see. Thanks!Too bad for him and everyone but at least I'm not missing out on anything. I don't play Rockband anyway.

Edited by MarcelloF

It's a shame there'll be no more DLC for this, a Sonic Colours level would have been awesome... :(

No more DLC? Why? I love DeathEgg they could definitely add more.

Funny fact: Since I can find it for about $12USD on Amazon I'm buying all my close friends who own a Ps3 a copy so we can play online haha. I ordered 5 copies so far.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh, and xbox version.

Cheers!

I found out something last night (donno if anyone else has found this) but I restarted my save, so I could go after the last achievement in the game, since my achievement tracker buggered up, it was going good, great even, almost had half them pretty fast, but while loading up a grand prox, the game crashed, now we all know there is no way around that, so I switched off the xbox, went back on, checked the achievement tracker, and it was buggered up again D:

so the conclusion is (for people who have had a similar problem and don't know why?) that crashing messes up the tracker...

A friend of mine wanted me to pick up the PS3 version for online, so if anyone is still playing it, feel free to ask me for a race. Have to unlock all the crap again, though.

Edit: Holy balls, I'm a month late. I'm also up for playing the 360 version granted the Xbox is available at the time.

Edited by Hero Of Fate

• 3 weeks later...

Crap. This is annoying/ disappointing.

I just got the last achievement I needed in order to have 100%ed the game.... or at least, I should have.

Regarding the 'The Chariot' achievement (the one where you have to kill a hundred goddamned zombies as Zobio and Zobiko)- I've done, I have the achievement for it... but the game itself hasn't acknowledged me having done it. So as a result, it's not giving me the final achievement for getting all the others, despite having 49 out of 50.

Does anyone know how to get around this?

I'm hoping this isn't a case of what spartan-666 is saying. I know my copy's crashed at least a couple of times...

Edited by Mahzes

Sorry to hear that, Mahzes! :(

If the Xbox Achievement Tracking software is merely interrupted by a crash, perhaps it just restarted from zero post-crash? In which case, maybe keep killing zombies until the Achievement Tracking software catches up with your in-game data (or vice versa: if you're not getting the achievement in-game, perhaps the console kept counting when the game crashed)?

Outside of that, I've no idea. You know I'm not technically-minded! :huh:

Also, sorry this wasn't on MSN! :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, I actually have the achievement, as far as my Xbox is concerned. It's the game itself that thinks I haven't got it. D:

But yeah, I do think I'll sit down and kill zombies for an hour sometime and see if that fixes it. If not, eh. I've technically done it 100%, the game just doesn't acknowledge it.

Edited by Mahzes