Awoo.

Sonic & SEGA All-Stars Racing

Doctor MK

What about on the actual console Marketplace as opposed to the website is that still the same?

It can take several hours to propegate properly apparently.

What about on the actual console Marketplace as opposed to the website is that still the same?

It's not appeared on my console's Marketplace, when you go to the New Arrivals it has it's little page thing but when you click it to go to ASR's Marketplace section the item isn't there in the downloads list just the Ryo-F and Unlock all DLC.

Checked it on my brothers account (since I already bought the DLC at 800 MSP, I couldn't see the price anymore) and it sais 560 MSP here in Belgium now, on the console that is. :)

Edited by KillingRaptor

Well, I might aswell post my wishlist here too then. :lol:

- Joe Musashi character or cameo (I wouldn't care which of the two, but it would be cool to have him in somehow)

- Vyse character

- Wonder Boy character (preferably the Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap version)

- Alex Kidd in Miracle World tracks

- Fantasy Zone tracks

- Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap based track (would be awesome to race through the castle in the beginning of the game, maybe with a cameo from Meka Dragon)

- Out Run track

Definitely some retro tracks! If the Death Egg is anything to go by, Sumo seems to be unafraid to translate 8-bit and 16-bit games to 3D. I wonder if we can get a speedway track. Just a simple oval. Would be perfect for a NO items, NO catch-up race. Simply a speed/drifting based track. EVen better, populate the stands with Chao, Nightopeans and lesser knowns as cameos. I would LOL hard to see Segata watching the race.

I would LOL hard to see Segata watching the race.

And if you're in last place, he comes on the track to kick your ass. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I forgot about the in-game Marketplace, just checked and the item can be seen through the in-game Marketplace but since I already bought it this morning I can't see the price.

I forgot about the in-game Marketplace, just checked and the item can be seen through the in-game Marketplace but since I already bought it this morning I can't see the price.

It still 800 Mircosoft points on the console, I hope the price can go down soon though I wanna get it xD

Dropped at the US store! 560! Happy days are here again! :D

picture1fc.png

Edited by Doctor Eggman

As Doctor Eggman says it's been dropped on the U.S. Xbox.com Marketplace but the UK one hasn't dropped yet but I imagine it will soon and the console Marketplace has probably already dropped.

EDIT:

There's my answer ninja'd :lol:

So a Metal marathon tonight? I propose a no bikes rule! You choose a bike, I don't begin the race. :P

So a Metal marathon tonight? I propose a no bikes rule! You choose a bike, I don't begin the race. :P

I'm a bit busy tonight but I can play during the day on Saturday.

Yeah, I'll probably be hitting up any friends online this Saturday too. Tonight I'll squeeze in a few races though.

Oh, and I'm kidding about the bikes. ;) But really, take a look at the creator of a lobby and it seems that 8 times out of 10 they are Shadow. And despite picking the "best racer in the game", they usually lose.

Yeah, I'll probably be hitting up any friends online this Saturday too. Tonight I'll squeeze in a few races though.

Oh, and I'm kidding about the bikes. ;) But really, take a look at the creator of a lobby and it seems that 8 times out of 10 they are Shadow. And despite picking the "best racer in the game", they usually lose.

That annoys me too, every flaming lobby has the host using Shadow. I've noticed the Bonanza Bros have become popular among host's lately too.

I think the 1337 SHadow players have all but moved on or don't play online SASAR as much. Now it seems that the copycats who originally were losing to the elite Shadow players are now playing as Shadow themselves thinking he is an insta-win. I beat at least six Shadow hosted races last week as Ryo-F, Bonanza Bros and Knuckles.

So how much is 560MS points is it £4.79? Or around that area?

If I didn't have the PS3 DLC already, I would be quite mad right about now, it's not like the DLC isn't on the PSN, after all I have it. It's got to still be there on the PSN, it's just that theres no direct link to get it. Whats going on here? Does it need to be re-aproved or something because it got taken down?

560MS is £4.76, or $7 US.

Ryo-F DLC currently has a 3 star rating at the 360 Marketplace. Fans need to give that man a ratings boost! Seems that cheapskates are rating Ryo based on price rather than awesomeness.

So how much is 560MS points is it £4.79? Or around that area?

If I didn't have the PS3 DLC already, I would be quite mad right about now, it's not like the DLC isn't on the PSN, after all I have it. It's got to still be there on the PSN, it's just that theres no direct link to get it. Whats going on here? Does it need to be re-aproved or something because it got taken down?

It's most likely down to this deal Microsoft seem to have with all multi-platform DLC where Microsoft's Gold Members get it first and then Sony get it when Microsoft's Silver Members get it a week later.

560MS is £4.76, or $7 US.

Ryo-F DLC currently has a 3 star rating at the 360 Marketplace. Fans need to give that man a ratings boost! Seems that cheapskates are rating Ryo based on price rather than awesomeness.

It's a rip off, even I wouldn't pay that much for it.

And gasp! They pay 3p less than me! I demand a refund of 3p!

30% left on the download before I can race this track with Metal =D Shadz can you do Time trials with this track like with the others tracks?

Edited by Creature Of The Night

30% left on the download before I can race this track with Metal =D Shadz can you do Time trials with this track like with the others tracks?

Yep, it has all the TT features like it's own Staff Ghost.