Awoo.

Your Ideal Sonic Game?

Crystal Slave

Saw this on 4chan, had to save it to notepad and post it here. It was....interesting, but probably the greatest Sonic game idea ever.

SONIC

AND THE PASSION

OF CHRIST

STORY

On September 11th 200-fun Sonic and his Jihad were standing across the Empire state builind in the middle of the Red Sea.

"Nooooooo yelled Amy as her cousin Blamey was in the twin towers. Tails came over and rubbed Amy's ass, but it's okayb ecause they're lovers.

"Don't Wowwey Amy. My coussin Sonicku is also gay" Tails said with remorse.

"My tits are small" Said Blaze, Knuckles slapped her ass as well. But it's okay, they're secret lovers.

Sonic looked horrifingly at The footage on FOX NEWS only on Sundays 9pm* But even though it was a Tuesday, it happened in Sonic's world on Sunday. So they had 2 days to warn America of The Attack.

"NoooooOOOO00000" said Sonic "My father was in those Toweras"

'HE KILL YOUR FATHER!?" yelled Tails

"HNGNNGGNGNGNNGNG" said Sonic

"HE TAKE THAT BACKKKK!" said Tails

"Nigga please, we'll never surrender to these terrorists!" says Prez Dave Chappelle.

"Woah woah woah there Dave Daaaave, calm down there buddy." says Vice President Chip.

"We'll stop e'm" said Knuckles. "These fools ain't got the Emaroolds Power yo! They can't handle my Dizzle nick up thier Twin Towerzips"

"Alright let's go" said Tails as he secretly built a teleportation machine while they were talking. But, unfortun it was a Time Travel machine. They all screamed as they were thrown back in time to the year XXAD. "OW" yelled someone as they all fell.

"Sorry," said Tails. "WUZUNT ME FOOL" said Knuckles "No one said it" said everyone.

"It was me" said a book on the ground.

"What the?" - But who said that? It shall be decided soon enough. For when the game comes out, the story will blow your RUMBLE MIND.

GAMEPLAY

Sonic, energized by the compassion of Christ shall navigate the Middle East, stoning the infidels that walk upon this sacred land, he wields a cross around his neck and 10 shining stones, representing the 10 Commandments.

The final boss shall be. A 50 foot giant tentacled Richard Dawkins, guided by a posthumous Christopher Hitchens, rubbing his shoulders mischievously.

The 12th Desciple shall be Niko Bellic.

This was an exerpt written by Sam Houser.

Edited by Nintendoga
  • Thumbs Up 5

Saw this on 4chan, had to save it to notepad and post it here. It was....interesting, but probably the greatest Sonic game idea ever.

dude I don't even know

Edit: I think this was suppose to be the 3rd Storybook game.

My ideal Sonic game...

I guess it would be something like this:

Sonic unleashed/colours/generations game-play that is slightly tweaked to go slower and have the spindash back as a move that's useful. Full 3-D game-play no more switching to 2-D unless we go underwater. Multiple characters to play as I guess. The characters will be in the teams except knuckles. They would be able to switch out at any time for taking different paths. Sonic and Tails, Knuckles, And Amy and Cream. "The Final Boss" will be EGGMAN and it will take all the skill you learned by playing as each team and Knuckles. Levels will be designed by the teams and Knuckles' skills while your playing the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Sonic 3 And Knuckles HD.

The game features:

* Saving and level select, like on the Megadrive original. This level select allows you to play through any stage or boss with any character.

* Hard Mode.

* Blaze the Cat as an unlockable character, just like Tails in Sonic CD. She's unlocked upon beating Doomsday Zone But she does have a story, set in a dream.

* Modern Looks as unlockable skins

* Coliseum Mode, a battle mode with fights similar to the Sonic VS Knuckles battle.

* Debug Mode as unlockable. Debug allows you to do whatever you could do in the original game's debug mode (misplace objects, play as glitch characters, etc), plus let you place objects from different zones and even prior Sonic games as well.

* Level editor.

* a fixed VS mode, with each character having their one-player moves, plus the coliseum mode mentioned above.

* Unlockable Homing Attack for Sonic.

* Redrawn graphics and remixed music as an optional feature

* Knuckles in Sonic CD lock-on feature.

* Art Gallery

* Limited-edition physical copy

* Boss Rush mode.