Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

ICE BURN!! On live TV as well! He looked like he was going to slap her as soon as the cameras went off, haha.

Best.

Insult.

Ever.

• Thumbs Up 1

oh my gawd....it's an adorable trivia-spewing bean that makes everyone feel uncomfortable......Kill it with fire!

This really works!! It's a form of seeing 3D, and al you need is a regular pair of sunglasses with one eye covered by the lens. Which one needs to be covered by the lens? It depends on the video.

Cover your left eye with the lens and watch this:

With this one, cover your right:

This works because one eye is receiving less light than the other, and so it's sending vision info to the brain slower than the other, uncovered eye. So technically, your seeing two "different" images, and you see what your brain translates into the illusion of 3D.

There is a limitation however. This phenomenon only works when viewing things moving in a circle, and it's gotta be continuous and in the same direction, otherwise the illusion is lost.

Here's moar vids like this:

The undeniable truth of Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I understand Evangelion.

It's a show about a kid who has emotional and communication hang ups, who is forced to save the world from an anime prophecy about "Angels".

The Angels' physical force is their AT-field, and humanity's force is emotional, the soul is an AT-field too. See communication.

The mechs are really clones of a captive Angel powered by the souls of the pilots' dead mothers. It helps them communicate, see communication again.

But it turns out the world is gonna end anyways because some people have a plan to fulfill the prophecy themselves and make themselves gods.

The kid fulfills the prophecy instead and ends the world, so he has to decide what the next world will be. Because of his issues it all screws up.

Sorry, I had to nerd reply.

I'll just leave this here...

I posted that some pages back...I have to admit is very well done, but today I found this

Man, this guy is a genius :D (There are more of this EF2)

This one is from him too