Awoo.

The Greatest Youtube Videos You've Ever Seen

AdventChild

This is a let's play that surprisingly made me laugh a lot.

It's this guy trying to beat Ecco the Dolphin: Tides of Time and becoming increasingly pissed with how unfair the game is for like 26 videos.

He curses Ecco like, "Dolphin asshole" and congratulates the developers for creating such a method of torture.

Now if only someone would do one wit Van Helsing, or Blade....

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-ljW5YEdao&feature=related

O_________O But the fries taste so good though....

Ha ha! It's the guy from Super Size Me. I remember seeing this experiment; it's an extra on the film's DVD if I remember correctly. Freaky how the fries never seem to decompose.

Video of a Japanese playing Mario Land. While speaking and English. The reason this is important is that his grasp of English is just a bit loose. Just a bit.

• Thumbs Up 1

I used to watch the new Battlestar Galactica when it was still running.

Someone took clips from the show and matched them with the music video for Sabotage by the Beastie Boys.

Also Rekha Sharma is a total hottie, she needs more acting jobs.

This video is dangerously entertaining:

No doubt we'll see this on Fox News as an example of how realistic games are getting, which will be worth a massive facepalm but it's to be expected of such a biased trashpit of pseudo-news, but anyway, the video is fuckin' fantastic; the knife guy running bit was Laugh Out Loud hilarious to me, as was the teabagging at the end. I long for the day when shooting games are that realistic and that damn entertaining.