Awoo.

Ted Poley on Crush 40

bcdcdude

Hoy all,

This isn't anything major, but it's a nice little thing nonetheless. On the Melodicrock.com noticeboard, there was a topic on Crush 40 (possibly in relation to the news that Hardline's 3rd album is FINALLY getting released!). As a fan and a member of the fansite, naturally i replied to it. What I didn't figure was that Ted Poley (We Can etc) replied with his thoughts! I replied to him, and he replied back. Like I said, it's nothing much, but it's good to hear some thoughts from someone who has been directly involved with Jun. When posting this on the JS.com message board, Jun then replied the other day with his own thoughts. Sweet!

Main link is here. I am "Benjamin" on the thread (forgot to use my nickname). - http://forums.melodicrock.com/phorum33/rea...06&t=332806

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SABRINA

• bcdcdude

• Super Yoshi

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Golly. Ted Poley man. love that guy's singing. I knew him before crush 40.

I'm a Danger Danger fan as well as a fan of their old guitarist andy timmons.

The fact that ted actually answer posts and chit chats

makes him that much cooler.

Ted Poley is a great singer. I mean the job that he did on Big the Cats theme was just awsome. He should do some more songs for Sonic games.