Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Well there goes our hopes of modding in Mario and Crash Bandicoot and Gordon Freeman and Chun-Li.

Damn it, S0L, now I'm all excited . No Green Hill makes me very, very happy. A few new characters soon? And a new track. These were to be expected for E3, but it's great to have confirmation.

Thanks as always.

If anyone here derails the discussion into more character centric poopery be sure to expect infractions. S0L has already asked twice and Dreadknux has warned you guys once. Those are conditions issued from two higher-ups and you guys need to honor those.

Carry on.

• Thumbs Up 1

Awesome! We knew that some of those were coming for E3 but confirmation is always nice to hear! :D

Thanks SOL.

Awesome! We knew that some of those were coming for E3 but confirmation is always nice to hear! biggrin.png

Thanks SOL.

Fancy seeing you here.

Just a fan who happened to see you.

Anyway

this game looks great the concept of transforming vehicles gives it variety and I can see this game having alot of replayability.

City Escape themed course please<3

For some reason, I'm now thinking Splash Hill Zone will make the list...

• Thumbs Up 8

^ Don't even try and pretend that Splash Hill's announcement wouldn't be hillarious, if only for the reactions.

Also, much love for your signature, Ming. Up the Chels!

• Thumbs Up 3

I'm incredibly happy to hear Green Hill isn't one of the tracks. The Meccano playsets will make for great figure displays, but fuck no do I want to be going back there again.

• Thumbs Up 2

For some reason, I'm now thinking Splash Hill Zone will make the list...

Lol please no. I would BAWWW like all hell.

EDIT: If SEGA really wanted a Sonic 4 level to make the cut though, I would hope for Sky Fortress. Not only would it be suitable for both land and flight-based racing, it would also reference two Sonic games at the same time. This part of my post really belongs in the track thread...

Edited by Lungo

But... but... that potential Richard Jacques remix of Splash Hill... it'd be so good.

• Thumbs Up 1

Not sure if this has been answered already, but I may as well ask. When was it decided that there would be a sequel to ASR, and when did it start development? Cause with a new engine, those gorgeous visuals and all the stuff going on with the tracks and cars it must have been in the making for quite some time. How long did ASR1 take by comparison?

• Thumbs Up 1

When the Electronic Entertainment Expo starts? I better mark on my calendar.

June 5th-7th.

So next Tuesday.

Hey SOL, Im a huge fan of yours! Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing was a very good game and I really liked it!

I have some questions for you!

1) In my opinion, Mario Kart 64 was the best Mario Kart ever created because it was really fun to play in grand-prix mode with my friends.So, I would like to know if Transformed will have this stuff.

2) The itens in Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing was not......hmm....creative, we can expect better itens? I know you guys rock and I would like to see more improvement in this part!

3) Mario Kart is a popular game because its very simple and easy to play, in the other words, its for everyone. Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing had good controls and a small learning curve that provided fun for all. In Transformed, you guys are making others stuff like flight and boat, these new mechanics will make the game more difficult? Im afraid that would limit public.

4) I will see more brazil stuff in Samba de Amigo tracks? It was fun to hear some music in portuguese! I would like to hear more samba! Rio in Real would be a cool addition! (

)

Hope you read my post =D

(sorry for my poor english!)

• Thumbs Up 1

But... but... that potential Richard Jacques remix of Splash Hill... it'd be so good.

A turd painted gold is still a turd.