Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Only if you hate Miku

<3

hate, perhaps, a mild loathing after the DLC petition competition does exist though.

Now mind you, if it was a 5-6 character DLC pack including miku, and Vectorman I would be very happy(Nack would have me bouncing off walls, but that happening is well.... who knows)

Only if you hate Miku

<3

I do hate Miku thank you very much.

hate, perhaps, a mild loathing after the DLC petition competition does exist though.

Now mind you, if it was a 5-6 character DLC pack including miku, and Vectorman I would be very happy(Nack would have me bouncing off walls, but that happening is well.... who knows)

Vectorman wasn't in the top 3, if I remember correctly. It was like some robot girl, some guy looking for sailors, and SEGATAN SANSHIRO.

I do hate Miku thank you very much.

Vectorman wasn't in the top 3, if I remember correctly. It was like some robot girl, some guy looking for sailors, and SEGATAN SANSHIRO.

at the end he said all above 1000 votes would be presented, so there are 7 or so possibilities(and  a sonic rep is likely)

Boink

1st Place - 3327 Votes - Ryo Hazuki
2nd Place - 3148 Votes - Hatsune Miku
3rd Place - 2581 Votes - Segata Sanshiro
4th Place - 1219 Votes - Vectorman
5th Place - 1206 Votes - Bayonetta
6th Place - 1074 Votes - Ristar
7th Place - 1006 Votes - Toejam & Earl

Get to it detective SSMB.

We can discount ToeJam & Earl for starters. Bayonetta is also unlikely due to the age rating.

Billy Hatcher, and Nack/Fang were the first 2 runner ups as well, and both were pretty close as well

Edited by Mandobardanjusik

Oh yeah and Fang/Nack won the S0L character pol, but he didn't come close on the one that got the song and a dance made about it.

Oh yeah and Fang/Nack won the S0L character pol, but he didn't come close on the one that got the song and a dance made about it.

He had less than a week, and we got over half the needed votes, and were second runner up, right behind Billy Hatcher, which means that if 2 of the top 7 were disqualified he had a chance

He would have made it with another day or two

Didn't Steve Lycett say we can forget Ristar too because of 3D model and vehicle design complications?

I hope it's Miku lol, I've been saying this since day one, so it's my fault Miku even became a thing, especially when wires got crossed with the Vocaloid fan sites thinking this was an official announcement on future DLC.

Same goes for Shenmue fans really.

I'll be over the moon if it's Miku, I won't be happy however, if it's another fucking PC exclusive only.

What are the odds that it's some kind of Lost World Deadly Six thing?

No please god no

We have enough damn sonic characters

And if you're going to shove more Sonic characters in anyway there are FAR better ones.

Honestly, i would be majorly dissapointed if it's Miku.. because i really don't find her a fit as a SEGA character, let alone being in All-Stars Racing. I hope it's a character from SEGA, considering that I think it would be great if we could see someone that would give a chance into the game.

Obviously, Ristar (sadly), Toejam & Earl, and Bayonetta are characters that are not going to be in considering they we're mentioned by some reasons they wouldn't be.

Thus, leading into either Segata (though unlikely), Vectorman (maybe), Ryo (likely), and Miku (maybe.. but a bit likely to the extent).

Edited by Sparkster24

Could be Zazz. He has just appeared in Sonic Dash.

He could ride on his yellow round thing with the creepy face (whatever it's supposed to be).

Edited by -Bender-

^ I don't know what I want more, Issac and Agent G in the ice cream van or Varla and Agent G on the bike with Issac in the sidecar.

Either way it would be fascinating to see them stretch out the three voice clips from Issac they could possibly use in a Sonic game.

Edited by JezMM

Honestly, i would be majorly dissapointed if it's Miku.. because i really don't find her a fit as a SEGA character, let alone being in All-Stars Racing.

I think she fits the bill more than Danica Patrick, Wreck-It Ralph and the slew of PC only characters.

• Thumbs Up 5

You better be trolling. Princess Elise...seriously? Charmy Bee? And who's Osramdog? Tails Doll I'll accept. 

• Thumbs Up 2

fact or fiction? only time will tell!

remember though, it's SEGA

its an obvious fake, by someone who followed the original sonic poll, and its definately fake by the inclusion of both the fake Osmradog, Tails Doll, add to that Charmy would obviously be fake(or at least extremely unlikely)

Osmradog was a joke by S0L in the Sonic poll on Sega forums