Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

i hope not, i don't want certain tracks to be cut from the console version, like they did with Generations.. if Chemical plant is a level, and it only gets represented in the handheld edition i'll be one un-happy toon :c

Also am I the only one who is hoping the Miis get revamped? I had nothing against the old ones, but they actually looked like the Mii channel Miis, I wish they could be more like Mario Tennis Open Miis or... M&S Miis or...well just an updated look would be nice. Also wouldnt it be awesome if this time around the car could change when wearing different colors? even if its just a recolor... Im ok if its just like last time though, got nothing to complain. I loved using my Mii <3

i hope not, i don't want certain tracks to be cut from the console version, like they did with Generations.. if Chemical plant is a level, and it only gets represented in the handheld edition i'll be one un-happy toon :c

True...although I did love we got different stages for Generations 3DS, since it would just be a watered down game, but with the same stages... downgraded stages XD. But yes it would be the best for everyone if it was just something like streetpass.

Edited by dabbido

Nope, youre not the only one tongue.png

Changing topic.... Do you guys thing the 3DS will be getting exclusive content? well just because it is the less "powerful" version? Like Incorporating street pass use for 3DS or something, maybe a track or something. Although going by how the last one did, Im pretty sure they will make their best effort to make the 3DS version as close as possible on graphics and controls smile.png

I could easilly see Street/Spotpass functionality being incorporated into the 3DS version, though I doubt that it'll be all that different from the console version character/track wise, unless they tried to pull a Sonic Generations where they change just about everything up in this version to make up for the lack of high def graphics

Although I have an AWESOME piece of concept art for a classic Sonic car based on his Sonic Drift car, we're not planning classic versions of characters right now. Remember this is an All-Star, we want to get a lot of characters in, and they're complex builds, so best not to have two Sonics tongue.png

I'm a sad panda :/ But hey, are you able to show that Awesome concept?! smile.pngsmile.png

I could easilly see Street/Spotpass functionality being incorporated into the 3DS version, though I doubt that it'll be all that different from the console version character/track wise, unless they tried to pull a Sonic Generations where they change just about everything up in this version to make up for the lack of high def graphics

Yup its quite unlikely we will see new tracks / characters, since its already a pain in the butt making it from the ground-up.

Although I have an AWESOME piece of concept art for a classic Sonic car based on his Sonic Drift car, we're not planning classic versions of characters right now. Remember this is an All-Star, we want to get a lot of characters in, and they're complex builds, so best not to have two Sonics

Metal Sonic and Shadow confirmed to not be in the game :U

• Thumbs Up 4

Maybe Classic Sonic could be a preorder bonus.

I know you might not have time but if Sega says so you'll have to make time :P

Edited by PsychoJosh

Alright, both of you, calm the hell down, that's enough. The two of you know better than to resort to bickering and picking on one another.

Don't backseat mod.

PsychoJosh, if I ever catch you be a condescending, snarky fuck like this, I'm going to have your ass striked.

• Thumbs Up 6

Going back to the PD debate, I don't see the problem, really. It's pretty obvious, that if a PD character would get in, it would be in an actual vehicle and not a dragon. Just with a dragon design. Opa-Opa doesn't count as a counter argument, because he is a vehicle himself and Froggy was just an All-Star move. Nor does the "the series was about real Dragons with armour." argument, because every other representative refutes this nonsense.

About floating characters, I doubt they will happen, as Tails is now in a normal car, pointing to this happening to all characters. This is about driving, boating and flying, so I'm sure those will be the only different vehicles and everyone will share them.

speaking of story mode, I'd like to see characters teaming up in groups of 3-4, or maybe a kind of championship mode where you can chose your team

this reminds me of another game. what was it called? oh yeah XD

Edited by kimplix

Anyway HELL YEAH trailer was recently released, and I have to admit...that rabbit is really cool, he might be a very nice inclusion to the cast, I've just put him in my DLC hopes in my signature

I was thinking it'd be funny if Ryo's english voice actor came back just to record new lines but kept the same amusing monotone as he did in the series.

PsychoJosh, if I ever catch you be a condescending, snarky fuck like this, I'm going to have your ass striked.

Edited by PsychoJosh
  • Thumbs Up 1

Don't single me out for blame. I was actually being quite civil until she resorted to name calling.

Edited by Scar
  • Thumbs Up 1

Anyway HELL YEAH trailer was recently released, and I have to admit...that rabbit is really cool, he might be a very nice inclusion to the cast, I've just put him in my DLC hopes in my signature

it was a joke from what S0L said about there not being 2 sonics lol

Shadow = Was mistaken for Sonic in SA2/Faker

Metal Sonic = Robotic Sonic Doppleganger

don't worry its not actually confirmation tongue.png

At least my fear of "Classic Sonic" is put to rest.

So, what's happened in this thread that I should care about today.

I'm back! Haven't been here since we were all chatting about the first game. Needless to say I eagerly await this sequel.

There is something I must know. 4 player split screen - is it in? I don't think it has been mentioned anywhere.

I can see why Classic Sonic is not in, I mean..why put the same character two times? It's not like Ryo in the first game, who there was only one Ryo, he just switched vehicles. And anyways it was DLC. I could see Classic Sonic as DLC, but I'm happy knowing that he will not "steal" the place of another different character.

What I would really like to see, and I also said it at the character roster thread, is Outrun's Flagman as the flagman of this game. Now that it has been told that Nights isn't the flagman anymore...why not use him? SUMO should be familiar with him as they made Outrun 2, and he is in it. Please S0L! Consider it! He is a breakdancing middle aged man, how much epic can it get?

• Thumbs Up 2

I'd love for Classic Sonic to be an alternate skin to Sonic and nothing else, to be honest.

• Thumbs Up 3

I think Classic Sonic could be good pre-order bonus content (later made available as DLC), much like F-Ryo was last game