Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

I think the Wii U version has been patched. After playing it earlier and decided to stick it in again and a new patch is there!

What is the patch number?

If it's 1.02 then it's a new patch. 1.01 and congratulations, you too have the broken patch.

I just unlocked the sticker for 50 online wins....

It's quite a cool sticker at that, it's a dreamcast VMU, only it has the ASRT logo on it as it would have appeared had the game been on the VMU

• Thumbs Up 2

So when are we going to know when Shogun, Manager (and maybe Team Fortress) will be available for the 360, PS3 and WII U?

Please spoiler tag things, thanks -Dashy

So when are we going to know when Shogun, Manager (and maybe Team Fortress) will be available for the 360, PS3 and WII U?

Ever heard of spoiler tags?

I think the Wii U version has been patched. After playing it earlier and decided to stick it in again and a new patch is there!

Is the is a EU version or US? I know the EU update is live (should be v1.1.1 look in the options screen) but I'll dance a jig of happiness is the US one has finally made it out!

---

S0L

---

I can't imagine how aggravating this is getting for you guys, especially since the patch is available in Europe now. There's no reason it should be taking whoever is in charge of this that long. Did they fall asleep at the computer or are they playing hooky?

I was wondering.

Is there any way we could get a double XP weekend or a harder difficulty which grants the player more XP? Just that it's becoming a bit of a grind trying to get all those mods and expert is just too easy for me now.

Is the is a EU version or US? I know the EU update is live (should be v1.1.1 look in the options screen) but I'll dance a jig of happiness is the US one has finally made it out!

---

S0L

---

Sorry for getting back to you late, yeah it was the EU one.

I saw someone online with 102% game completion. What does this mean?

It means that it goes up to 110% completion...apparently. I know I'll never get that much... :P

Could you give an advice in order to pass "traffic attack" Challenge?

What Character do you use?

Thank you, i have 206 stars and i'm a bit desperate in order to get

232 star because the last cup (mirror mode) are hard and i can't get more than 3 stars on "traffic attack" events

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.cool.png

Idea: When you go to quit the game in ASRT online. It deducts 300 points as standard =p

Could you give an advice in order to pass "traffic attack" Challenge?

Which one?

Knuckles + Handling mod works quite well, as does Amy. However it can be done with Sonic.

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.cool.png

Must you do this in every post?

Please spoiler tag things, thanks -Dashy

There's pretty much no chance of the Team Fortress crew being in anything other than the PC version.

But since Alex Kidd is due out for Christmas then I'd say the Shogun and Football Manager characters would be some time in the next year.

Shogun and Manager could be just scrapped data and the TF Crew's the PC exclusive, just like the Mii is for the WiiU.

Is 300 points more than the normal amount? If so, it could be a problem for people that have Internet troubles.

Idea: When you go to quit the game in ASRT online. It deducts 300 points as standard =p

Which one?

Knuckles + Handling mod works quite well, as does Amy. However it can be done with Sonic.

Must you do this in every post?

Thank you, i'll do my best using Knuckles or Amy. Now I have 207 Star but it's too hard got all but i don't give up. Moreover, i noticed that Expert mode on would tour it's more hard than race option (four races to get a cup).

Un saludo

BY DERHYUS.cool.png

Is 300 points more than the normal amount? If so, it could be a problem for people that have Internet troubles.

You'll only lose about 40-80 points if you're running a long winning streak. The whole "losing 300 points" thing won't happen to people with poor connections since you won't get docked points if you have connectivity issues booting you from the game.

Also, regarding the DLC:

where are these Outrun Bay challenges that are mentioned on the back of the box?

Edited by Antronach

Also, regarding the DLC:

where are these Outrun Bay challenges that are mentioned on the back of the box?

The time trials.