Awoo.

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed...!

S0L

Fucking finally! Just beat Billy Hatcher's expert ghost with a time of 0:52.999!

S0L! Who was the staffer that did the expert ghost run on that stage!? Only that guy drives like he's posessed by the ghost of the Tails Doll!

Fucking finally! Just beat Billy Hatcher's expert ghost with a time of 0:52.999!

S0L! Who was the staffer that did the expert ghost run on that stage!? Only that guy drives like he's posessed by the ghost of the Tails Doll!

Some say he drinks only warm lemonade, others say he drives with sunglasses even when it's dark. We say he's called the Sumo Stig.

They're also by no means the hardest ghosts we could have set. Those ones are sat near the top of many of the online leaderboards on 360 :P

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 9

'Hogfather'post

thank you hog farther for commenting back. and i'm going to see if i can beat the two traffic attack levels you said. with sonic and if i can't i will just use amy because she's one of my favorite characters. but i like using sonic more.

and how hard are the staff ghost hog farther.

SOL i wanted to tell you that i asked you a lot of things but you don't reply why.

Actually it's down to a really boring licensing reason which meant we couldn't use the Part 2 Pudding VO assets and had to stick with approved Part 1 speech. It's a shame, but that's why.

---

S0L

---

Really? It didn't sound like the Part 1 speech to me. Guess it shows how much I need to replay that game again, huh?

Either way, you used the good Part 1 clips and I thank you for that.

Oh, why can't it happen :/ I'm guessing because 99% of everything in the game is pre-rendered?

Correct. If they wanted to make it in HD, they'd have to pretty much build it from scratch.And Sega doesn't have the time, money or patience for that.

Still, the Part 1 voice had me and a friend fooled, we thought it was someone completely new!

...not sure if I should own up to it, but it's me tongue.png

---

S0L

---

Youd do realise that avatar has now become the most popular character on the forum right?

...not sure if I should own up to it, but it's me

I KNEW IT. I was going to ask you. I was so sure it was you.

LOL! I was seriously thinking "this must be S0L" even if I dont know his voice.

Pfff..Didn't S0L say something about voicing Avatars ages ago? :U

Seriously, watching videos of the Xbox version, I came to the conclusion immediately. Good show S0L, good show. *claps*

It's also used for the Mii. Note that's just the male ones, if you have a female Avatar or Mii, it's not me. Thankfully. No-one wants to hear me try and be girly. Well.. Except that guy on YouTube, but the less said about that the better!

---

S0L

---

• Thumbs Up 8

Youd do realise that avatar has now become the most popular character on the forum right?

Weren't people saying the voice was terrible too in this thread? I wonder if people are going to suddenly say they never said such thing.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you for the link. and everyone can i enter the ps3 tournament and if i can i will be using sonic

Ask in the the tournament thread. You'll have better luck there for tournament questions :)

• Thumbs Up 1