Awoo.

Running in the 90's

batson

Funny when I was little I apparently loved Barney, yet I can't remember watching it that much my mind must be repressing memories of enjoying. blink.png

I used to love it as well when I was younger.

• 4 months later...

Thinking of 90s, if you're ever interested in seeing what a website looked like in the 90s, try Wayback Machine I personally took a gander at the old Sonic official sites, interestingly one of Sonic's descriptions mentioned Sally Acorn, Johnny Lightfoot, and some others I can't remember but never saw the light of day. (this was as of Sonic 1 probably or it would have mentioned Tails)

When I was a kid I had these cute toys called fluffy surprise,and I loved them, they were only made in the 90s and are very rare nowdays.

They were soft plastic dogs, cats and bears that had feathery bodies and long feather-boa tails, sometimes they had rings to attach them to things with.

google image search, because I'm trying to cut down hotlinking

They were so named because some of the packs came with hairclips,hairbands,bracelets, keyrings, pencil toppers and possibly something I'm not thinking of, all in the form of baby fluffy surprises, inside the bigger toys.

I had an orange cat, a white dog with babies, a yellow cat with babies, and a large dog backback, with a set of larger babies that were normal figures (not 'usable')

Edit: Because of tl:dr

Edited by Mysterics

Sega commercials were so awesome.

Those don't hold a candle to what Sega did for the Saturn:

What can you even make of that?

And... what?

I don't think this was aired, probably just mailed to people. Anyone who received it probably understood even less than they did before.

Sega commercials were so wacked out, like those crazy dreams you get that make nooooo sense.

Edited by Mysterics

I was born in the 90s and I grew up with so many great epic things during that time. The 90s was a decade for dance, retro and rave music and not forgetting well known pop groups like S Club 7 and Steps. Along with the most well known and not forgotten kids programmes and cartoons like Rugrats, Spongebob Squarepants, Hey Arnold and not forgetting AOSTH, STH and Sonic Underground. This decade also marks the beginning of Pokemon and I remembered how much I loved Pokemon. I remember I used to love trading cards and watched the animated adaptation of it.

The 90s was so my childhood. I will always remember that.

The Satam cartoons and commercials of course.

And the music.

Edited by Applejack1973

Born in 1990, so totally a nineties kid! What a great time that was. The music was awesome (happy hardcore, techno, dance...all favourite genres of mine!), the videogames were great and the cartoons! Oh lord the cartoons! <3

It was also the era that Disney was at their very best, the Disney Rennaissance! Beauty and the Beast, the Lion King and even Hunchback of Notre Dame are some of my favourites.

Ah yes the 1990's where I have alot of childhood memories. I remember when I used to watch Batman The Animated Series and Spider-Man on Saturday mornings for 2d animated shows while for 3d it was Reboot for me. On weekdays it was SWAT Kats, Toonami, and other good cartoons. The 90's also introduced me to the Blue Blur with Sonic and Knuckles Collection for PC, Need For Speed's pre-Underground era games 1-4, and Nintendo's N64. In addition to that I also got the first three Harry Potter books plus I had a small collection of Hot Wheels cars that ended up getting donated causing me to track down the cars lost in the shuffle.

Edited by Cobalt_Bolt