Awoo.

Sonic The Hedgehog 4 Episode 2: Japanese site; information

Woun

image13ml.png

I always really love the amount of detail in their renders. look at the little imperfections on Metal Sonic. He's got scratch marks above his left eye.

That's actually the metal reflection of his hand that's reaching out.

I always really love the amount of detail in their renders. look at the little imperfections on Metal Sonic. He's got scratch marks above his left eye.

Those aren't scratch marks, it's actually a reflection of his left arm. You can also see his shoulder blade part reflected on his chest

Alot of Metal Sonic's render's include that kinda of detail, reflecting his body parts depending on how they're posed

That's actually the metal reflection of his hand that's reaching out.

WELL I STILL THINK IT'S NEAT GUYS.

But now I have to imagine Eggman furiously polishing Metal Sonic and everything gets weird from there.

Edited by Solly
  • Thumbs Up 2

WELL I STILL THINK IT'S NEAT GUYS.

But now I have imagine Eggman furiously polishing Metal Sonic and everything gets weird from there.

That sounds like the start of a wonderful fanfiction.

• Thumbs Up 2

Collecting all Red Rings allows you to switch Tails to Player 1 and Sonic to Player 2.

Calling it, putting my money on it, etc.

Collecting all Red Rings allows you to switch Tails to Player 1 and Sonic to Player 2.

Calling it, putting my money on it, etc.

That would be nice. Kind of like Sonic CD 2011 where you had to beat the game to get Tails.

I really don't think that will happen. They've directly stated Tails won't be playable in single player. They were pretty clear about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Well, did they say Tails won't be playable at all? Or perhaps they meant that neither Tails NOR Sonic are playable alone, but you can play as either Sonic with Tails or Tails with Sonic?

It's confirmed that you cannot play Tails alone. We don't know anything else apart from that (well, obviously you play Sonic (P1) and Tails (CPU/P2/Online Buddy) also by default).

As far as we know, Tails is only playable if you are playing online or the second player. But I'm still not 100% sure if there is online play. People have been mentioning it but I haven't seen proper evidence.

It's confirmed that you cannot play Tails alone. We don't know anything else apart from that (well, obviously you play Sonic (P1) and Tails (CPU/P2/Online Buddy) also by default).

As far as we know, Tails is only playable if you are playing online or the second player. But I'm still not 100% sure if there is online play. People have been mentioning it but I haven't seen proper evidence.

Takethat.gif

http://forums.sega.c...l=1#post7144566

Online Co-Op and offline Co-Op exist.

Additionally, there's a screen of the online character select on the official Japanese site.

344b9ll.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• 1 month later...