Awoo.

Disney's Wreck-It Ralph

jennytablina

I just realised, most family films these days have many of the characters dancing before/during the credits.

You know what this means...

To quote JonTron;

Ohh no....

You know if sonic shows up in the movie, I can only wonder if the fans will complain about who voices him. Lmao.

Yeah, the "fans".

Edited by autocon99

That is just fantastic seeing both Bowser and Eggman in the same room together. xD Like a modern day Roger Rabbit ABOUT VILLAINS!

I wanna see this movie so bad!

Has anyone recognized the dark elf girl yet? I found out who everyone is except for her.

Has anyone recognized the dark elf girl yet? I found out who everyone is except for her.

I instantly thought of whatshername from Battletoads. The evil witch queen girl.

Skin colour is wrong though but the rest of the look is a dead ringer.

Gerald C Rivers is reprising his role as M Bison

http://www.geraldcri...Resume 2012.pdf

You know what this means right?

*this November when the TV commercials start rolling in*

"Disney's Wreck-It Ralph is the #1 animated movie of the year!" *insert clip from the movie where M Bison goes "Yes! YES!"*

I'll now be disappointed if this doesn't happen.

• Thumbs Up 9

The Trailer is AAAAAAWEEEESOOOMEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.png

Just seeing Bowser & Dr Eggman... EPIC!

I hope that Sonic & Tails are making cameos, too!

How can M. Bision get a speaking role, but not Eggman?

No justice I tells ya.

• Thumbs Up 1

Zombie identity verified...

hotd.jpg

Cyril from House Of The Dead, folks!

Also, the Rhino, as it turns out, is this fella:

It definitely looks like they're going all out for this movie. I mean, they could've just had any old zombie fill that character spot, but they actually went and paid to use specific game characters that not very many people are going to notice. Fantastic.

Yeah, I thought it was a HotD zombie for some reason when I saw his axes. Didn't know they gave them names though.

Anyway, movie looks really cool, I'll definitely check it out if I hear good things about it when it comes out.

Who's the devil? I've seen Dungeon Keeper and Diablo suggested but if either are right then he's been heavily modified.

As far as the elf is concerned, perhaps it is just a generic WoW character?

Edited by Lungo

What would make this movie even better. If Team rocket formed a team with Eggman and Bowser and just did some crazy stuff throughout the movie........I can dream.:P Although a Pokemon reference would be cool.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pokemon? Dude at this rate I'm wondering if any Kingdom Hearts charcters will make cameos. It would make a lot of sense because this is a Disney movie after all.

• Thumbs Up 3

Pokemon? Dude at this rate I'm wondering if any Kingdom Hearts charcters will make cameos. It would make a lot of sense because this is a Disney movie after all.

I'm trying to imagine Xehanort or any of the villians who aren't disney in this movie. I don't know....It makes sense, but I can't see them in the movie. I mean these characters seem more lighthearted and childish compared to guys like Mansex, Rent a ho and mansem.(Xemnas, Xehanort and Ansem.:P) Although I could see Riku, or Sora somehow.

Speaking of Kingdom hearts, Imagine if this was a world!!!!ohmy.png

Edited by Sora

I'm trying to imagine Xehanort or any of the villians who aren't disney in this movie. I don't know....It makes sense, but I can't see them in the movie. I mean these characters seem more lighthearted and childish compared to guys like Mansex, Rent a ho and mansem.(Xemnas, Xehanort and Ansem.tongue.png) Although I could see Riku, or Sora somehow.

I'm trying to imagine Xehanort or any of the villians who aren't disney in this movie. I don't know....It makes sense, but I can't see them in the movie. I mean these characters seem more lighthearted and childish compared to guys like Mansex, Rent a ho and mansem.(Xemnas, Xehanort and Ansem.:P) Although I could see Riku, or Sora somehow.

I highly doubt this will make it as a world in kingdom hearts. Too many copyrights to deal with.

They could just make Ralph go to a Kingdom Hearts game instead of Hero's Duty. It could work.

If Kingdom Hearts wants to be in a movie, then make it it's own movie. I don't see how a KH movie would work, anyway.

Edited by Mono

I think I spot Link.

During the trailer, when you see the huge station filled with characters and it says 'welcome to....' pause the vid and look at the far left... that guy on the white horse... is that Link?

I think I spot Link.

During the trailer, when you see the huge station filled with characters and it says 'welcome to....' pause the vid and look at the far left... that guy on the white horse... is that Link?

I don't think it is. Link has never ridden a white horse before. :s

You know since this is a Disney film, do you think there's a chance Eggman and the other villains will sing a song?