Awoo.

Zone Ideas for Episode 2!

KrazyBean

Ideas for Sonc 4 Episode 2 levels:

Desert Danger Zone: We finally get our Desert Dazzle level complete with Sand storms.

Aquatic Arctic Zone. Sonic has to hold his breath as he and is swimming fox friend navigate a frozen deadly underwater wastland.

Biotanic Terrorform Zone: A mixture of beautiful plant life and metal compunds that combine to produce deadly traps that eventually force our heroes deep underground.

Metal Gear Sonic Zone: Sonic and Metal Sonic engage in a fierce battle through this vast hidden underground factory that Robotnik built many years ago. Robot has been conducting experiments, turning animals in Robots. As the factory implodes, both Sonic and Metal Sonic survive.

Asteriod Assult Zone: Sonic (on his own) confronts Robotnik in his hidden 'egg station 2'. Sonic stops Robotnik from activating his Robot making machine that was designed to be launched into orbit around Morbius (Earth) to transform every creature on Morbius into a Robot.

Spacestation Zone: With Robotnik seemingly dead at last Sonic crashlands Robotniks egg station onto an abandoned spacestation which reveals a shocking secret. Sonic also has to battle a deadly alien who has plans to destroy morbius.

Miles Metal Zone: Back on Earth Miles 'Tails' Prower (on his own) must face off against Metal Sonic in a deadly duel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by MilesKnightwing
  • Thumbs Up 2

Ideas for Sonc 4 Episode 2 levels:

Desert Danger Zone: We finally get our Desert Dazzle level complete with Sand storms.

Aquatic Arctic Zone. Sonic has to hold his breath as he and is swimming fox friend navigate a frozen deadly underwater wastland.

Biotanic Terrorform Zone: A mixture of beautiful plant life and metal compunds that combine to produce deadly traps that eventually force our heroes deep underground.

Metal Gear Sonic Zone: Sonic and Metal Sonic engage in a fierce battle through this vast hidden underground factory that Robotnik built many years ago. Robot has been conducting experiments, turning animals in Robots. As the factory implodes, both Sonic and Metal Sonic survive.

Asteriod Assult Zone: Sonic (on his own) confronts Robotnik in his hidden 'egg station 2'. Sonic stops Robotnik from activating his Robot making machine that was designed to be launched into orbit around Morbius (Earth) to transform every creature on Morbius into a Robot.

Spacestation Zone: With Robotnik seemingly dead at last Sonic crashlands Robotniks egg station onto an abandoned spacestation which reveals a shocking secret. Sonic also has to battle a deadly alien who has plans to destroy morbius.

Miles Metal Zone: Back on Earth Miles 'Tails' Prower (on his own) must face off against Metal Sonic in a deadly duel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice ideas (dunno about the alien part of Spacestation Zone though), even the names are more interesting! The idea of Biotanic Terrorform Zone reminds me of Mecha Green Hill Zone from Sonic Chaos/Sonic & Tails - that trope should be used more (Planet Wisp was the closest one recently).

Oh & an invisible high-5 for the MGS reference!

@Hyper-Shan

I thought I would never stop playing the Sonic CD re-release. Thank goodness for MGS HD on the PS3. Now that is a game with months and months of replay value. I am hoping that Sonic 4 Episode 2 will have a lot of replay value.

Edited by MilesKnightwing

@MilesKnightWing:

To be completely honest, I did find Episode 1 quite addictive - probably due to the achievements, quick loading time, & the fact that the levels can be played whenever compared to the originals, where'd you have to playthrough from the beginning all the way through (except for S3&K's case). But Episode 2 certainly needs to show that there are more things to do in the game besides what's already is in E1, like alternate pathways, 2-player, & of course Tails.

Even though, I already have SCD on Gems Collection & Mega CD, both with the different soundtracks (US for Gems Collection, JP/EU for the Mega CD), I am planning on getting the HD version on PSN soon.

I may or may not get the MGS HD collection since my brother will more likely get it anyway. That, & MGS3: Snake Eater will be the first game I'll get whenever I get my hands on a 3DS. Which reminds me; for now, I'm hoping for that Zone Of The Enders HD Collection to release here!

Edited by Hyper-Shan

@MilesKnightWing:

To be completely honest, I did find Episode 1 quite addictive - probably due to the achievements, quick loading time, & the fact that the levels can be played whenever compared to the originals, where'd you have to playthrough from the beginning all the way through (except for S3&K's case). But Episode 2 certainly needs to show that there are more things to do in the game besides what's already is in E1, like alternate pathways, 2-player, & of course Tails.

Even though, I already have SCD on Gems Collection & Mega CD, both with the different soundtracks (US for Gems Collection, JP/EU for the Mega CD), I am planning on getting the HD version on PSN soon.

I may or may not get the MGS HD collection since my brother will more likely get it anyway. That, & MGS3: Snake Eater will be the first game I'll get whenever I get my hands on a 3DS. Which reminds me; for now, I'm hoping for that Zone Of The Enders HD Collection to release here!

@Hyper-Shan

There were some really nice features in Sonic 4 E1. I thought the redesign of the Sonic 1 special stage was cool. The fact that you 'the player' turn the special stage left or right was a nice touch. Also, the time limit always adds to the tention. Getting all 7 emeralds with only 12 chances (4 zones, 3 acts) I find is actually quite difficult.

The music wasn't that memorable. I liked the music from Mad Gear Act 1. I personally prefer fighting the boss at end of a full act, as that way its a challenge to see if you can avoid loosing your 200 rings instead of the 10 or so you pick with the boss on its own like in E1.

The boss designs whilst unoriginal, the extended design of the bosses was actually really good. I know E1 was just an episode but 4 levels was not enough. I would say at least six or seven. The levels need to be massive with many multiple roots that Tails (assuming that he definitely will playable) will be able to exploit.

I always felt that SEGA held back when designing E1. However, as E1 and Sonic CD have sold so well, hopefully there is a bigger budget for E2 to make it truelly special. I would also like to see the return of the bonus stages as in Sonic 3&K. Maybe a bouns stage called 'The Sonic Stadium'.

As for Sonic CD, its worth getting it on PSN just for the Sonic 2 physics and playing as Tails.

MGS3 on MGS HD plays just like the PS2 version, looks and feels great.