Awoo.

The most inspiring Sonic songs.

VO.SUPER

I'm going to go with Scar and say With Me, the entire song pretty much gives off the vibe a final boss should give, and I remember being psyched as all hell when I was fighting it, easy boss or not.

I don't know what it is about it, but Classic Rooftop Run is my favorite sonic song ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKJoHz_FI5g

It makes me feel so relaxed, and I can just imagine Classic Sonic running on top of rooftops, with the pickle-faced people blasting this song out on thier balconies. Not only that, but everything about this song just screams "20th anniversary!!!" in my eyes.

I can never have any other emotion on my face other then pure joy whenever I hear this song. First sonic song in years to make me feel something, and best Sonic song ever imo.

Only one that comes even close to beating it is Endless Possibilities.

Edited by Nintendoga

Green Hill Zone from the first game. Anytime that plays, it brings up memories of the good old days.

Not that the later stuff was bad. Colors is probably the best soundtrack the franchise has had in a long time, not to metion I have a soft spot for "Escape From The City".