Awoo.

Pokemon Anime General Discussion

King Frosty

On 8/6/2019 at 7:59 PM, Ellipsis-Ultima said:
  Hide contents

Gladion's gonna win isn't he.

This post did not age well.

Spoiler

Welp it actually happened. I still wish it happened in Kalos but anyways...

spacer.png

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Chuckle 1
  • My Emmerdoods 1

6 hours ago, Kellodrawsalot said:
  Hide contents

Ash/Satoshi won the Pokemon league, after more then 20 years he won,

tumblr_pxv9n1PfR11r3ndd9o1_540.jpg.62689d474085d32ffc590ace2dbafdcc.jpg

Spoiler

...How fucking scrub was the Alola League that he was able to win without a full team?

25 minutes ago, Balding Spider said:
  Hide contents

...How fucking scrub was the Alola League that he was able to win without a full team?

Spoiler

Simple because everybody else didn't have a full team either. Hell some of the guys entering this thing only had 1. Helps that he was the person to actually get all the Z crystals so in a way he was the only one to have actually earned it. 

1 hour ago, Balding Spider said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

The final match itself was even 3 on 3.

It's weird...I think people would have accepted Gladion having some mons he simply hadn't revealed yet, and more importantly it would have been pretty cool if Ash actually brought in one of his old mons for the finale. That was something that kinda bothered me about XY and it's kind of a shame since this may well be Ash's final league.

Though on that note aside from the fact it's likely because the show is about to end to be replaced by the one they announced recently...yeah, it's really nice to see Ash win.

...I feel old now because of this.

Spoiler

It's good to finally have him win, and I'm not really that fussed about it happening as it did even if I think he should have won at Kalos and then been instrumental in starting the Alola League. From what little I've seen of the battles that happened, they were at least good, and he did at least face some powerful foes as he ascended to the final.

It's the most anti climactic way to do it, but after 20 years you lose your pickiness on how Ash wins.  Don't think they'll be generous enough to let him challenge and beat the Elite 4, but nevertheless this is one historic moment.  Bit weird though that it doesn't feel as special as it could be.  Ah well, at least he did it and that's what really counts.

The title for the previously hidden September 29th episode has finally been revealed:

”Final battle! Satoshi vs Kukui!!”

...pretty obvious why they didn’t reveal it before.

10 minutes ago, Forgetful Panda said:

The title for the previously hidden September 29th episode has finally been revealed:

”Final battle! Satoshi vs Kukui!!”

...pretty obvious why they didn’t reveal it before.

Spoiler

Yeah, Ash is probably gonna lose this one.

6 hours ago, PublicEnemy1 said:
  Hide contents

Yeah, Ash is probably gonna lose this one.

More like the plot twist was that nobody knew Kukui was the mask royal. 

15 hours ago, Dejimon11 said:

More like the plot twist was that nobody knew Kukui was the mask royal. 

Till now...

Spoiler

Ash knows!!!

When beating the Guzzlords with their Z moves the mask is ripped off cuz of the wind from the explosion.