Awoo.

Solaris vs. Time Eater

Chaos Nightmare Moon

It's a tie for me.

Solaris because:

-It took 3 super hedgehogs to bring it down.

- it was never actually killed, but it's consciousness was merely damaged. And the only way it could truly be defeated, is for Elise and sonic to go back to the past and erase it from existence.

- its Phase 2 theme is a lot cooler

Time Eater because:

- instead of being another MOTW, it's good ol Eggman, both classic and modern, fighting classic and modern sonic. And in an anniversary title as well. Aw yeah.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorlaris is better cause it was formed with memphiles and ilblis. You cant beat anything that was formed together with the voice of DAN GREEN!

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorlaris is better cause it was formed with memphiles and ilblis. You cant beat anything that was formed together with the voice of DAN GREEN!

Time Eater.

Shit music, yeah, but so was the first bit of Solaris. You can also CHANGE the music for the TE fight.

Also Solaris was sort of idiotic. He's in all points of time at once and has to be beaten in all of them.

Yet... he's only in three. Not just three, but three points that somehow cover every other point in the "era" through ways never explained nor, if explained, could make any sort of logical sense. His entire fight is sort of a contradiction to his very nature.

Time Eater, on the other hand, was a long and deliberate con by Eggman. Make Sonic think you've been kidnapped, and smash him later. It was actually a really good plan, and despite there being TWO Sonics, they wouldn't have won if it wasn't for the Chaos Emeralds. The TE is also heavily implied to be a result of Color's ending, where everything explodes due to the Hyper-go-on power, sort of a negative form of the Wisp energy (not a nega-wisp itself, but just the energy.)

Not to mention, it's Eggman. TWO Eggmans. Eggmen. An actually enjoyable character with quite a bit of depth and qurks galore. A good character. Mephiles? Shiiiiiiiiit character and shallow as a puddle.

Time Eater wins just through not being completely retarded.

• Thumbs Up 1

Exactly, neither Mephiles or Solaris explained their insufficient schemes with unnecessary hand gestures and raised eyebrows.

Maybe it's just me, but I assumed that the Time Eater was basically a Hulked-up Frenzy Wisp created by the explosion at the end of Sonic Colors.

Yeah, I always got that vibe. Considering the Dark Wisp Energy "Leak," I'm pretty sure there is some connection. Heck, it's shown that, collectively, can teleport entire solar systems. What's not to argue?

Oh, and back to topic, Solaris hands down. As I recall, Time Eater is the only monster/essence that was actually subjugated successfully into one of Eggman's machines. Considering that Eggman couldn't even catch a half of Solaris (Mephiles), Time Eater loses. I would say that it would lose against Dark Gaia

I thought this topic was about who's the most powerful.

Correct, but what's even more powerful than Solaris is my own hatred of it, so as mentioned, it's Time Eater for me.

tails doll

Get real.

Even Arms and Frankly could tear that silly doll apart.

• Thumbs Up 1

I thought this topic was about who's the most powerful.

Solaris: Dosen't even make sense, and the fight contradicts his entire nature. Also incredibly easy.

Time Eater: Makes a lot of sense, and the fight actually fits his nature. Also I dunno pretty easy-ish but still final-boss worthy.

Also Time Eater isn't off the walls retarded.

Plus, unlike Solaris, when it comes to eating dimensions and/or time for lunch, the Time Eater gives you an early warning just by his name!

What nice manners.

Time Eater is thoroughly uninteresting. His damn boss gate was more compelling than him.

• Thumbs Up 3

Plus, unlike Solaris, when it comes to eating dimensions and/or time for lunch, the Time Eater gives you an early warning just by his name!

What nice manners.

Edited by Sega DogTagz
  • Thumbs Up 3

Well, I know this was said with a cheeky intention, but lets not sell Solaris short in the name department.

The 06 multidimensional beastie shares his name with an old jem of a book made back in 1961. That book, as Wikipedia so elegantly puts it, is about the ultimate inadequacy of communication between human and non-human species. It was a bunch of scientists tring to make contact with something that was on a higher plane then themselves.... before crap hits the fan anyway.

Sound familiar?

Time Eater may have some nice manners, but Solaris is bringing a bit of high brow class to this party.

*puts on monocle*

Edited by Dr. Crusher

. Solaris existed at all points of time and had to be beaten in at all points of time. meaning that Super Siliver, Super Shadow and Super Sonic had to be fast enough to appear in the past , present and future , simulatiously. that or they were just spaming chaos control.

also eggman was infected by the "Forgot About His Powers" trope in this one, as he could have easly use the think to erase both sonics from exitence but didn't. of course they could be the fact them many recent Sonic final bosses suffer from plot induce stupidy in order to let sonic win.

But thats my opinion who's more powerful to you.

Fixed. and Solaris is stronger.