Awoo.

Sonic Generations: Official Spoiler Topic

Voyant

So seeing as basically all of america can get their hands on the game already, I expect most if not all of the game being spoiled before the actual release date

434474927.jpg

Jealously levels, rising.

My God! They've got Sims 3 Pets!

And if those jealously levels are high now, just wait until Merch Kitty poses next to the collectors edition and I post a photo of that next week!

• Thumbs Up 4

You guys in the US are so lucky. We Europeans have got to wait another 8 days sad.png

It's going to be so hard to resist all of the spoilers.

• Thumbs Up 4

Perhaps she... I dunno... walked into the store.

Did she pre-order it, though?

They usually call you when it's arrived. Or at least, that's what the Gamestop at my local mall does for me.

How could she have possibly known that Best Buy is selling copies early?

She says she went into the store to collect her pre-ordered copy of Battlefield 3 and Sonic Generations caught her eye on the shelf.

@RyanP92 I know, I was expecting to play BF3 today. Went into Best Buy because they had screwed up my BF3 preorder and walked out with this!

http://twitter.com/#...664605617274880

*starts slow clap*

Well... Unless it came to her in a dream, how else do you think she figured it out =p

From the SSMB Status'

"WINNIPEG MANITOBA BEST BUY, ST.JAMES IS SELLING IT EARLY TOO"

"Anyone near Decatur IL, the Best Buy there has Generations for sale."

Yeah but... . ... ... I've got a sandwich, do you have a sandwich? NO! Because Sandwich's are not pre-order bonus'... So there! *sticks out tongue, puts hands to his cheeks, wiggles fingers as he pulls a funny face*

Edited by Hogfather
  • Thumbs Up 2

From Sonic Retro

Hey guys, I'm @Ceej64. I was planning on playing BF3 today but luck has it, Best Buy screwed up my SPECACT pre-order so I went in there to get it straightened out. After getting my code, I decided to look around. I wanted to pick up the Great Muppet Caper on DVD but as always I can't help but look at games :P I was just glancing at the Xbox 360 aisle, and saw the game sitting on the shelf. I was a little bit in shock. It was a slight distance, and I thought I might be looking at a pre-order box. But they don't put pre-order boxes in those plastic cases. So I picked it up and saw it was real. I was hoping they wouldn't catch the error at the register (they didn't) and was excited when the yellow shirt guy at the front took it out of the plastic case. I've played it for a short bit. My twitter feed has been CRAZY! There's still quite a few things I haven't figured out (challenge stages... where are they?) I haven't reached the first boss yet (need to beat Sky Sanc Act 2 first)
  • Thumbs Up 1

More from Sonic Retro

Thanks for the welcome guys smile.png

Yeah in the video I'm uploading I discover the area above the stages, and the Genesis console (which you need the controller from the item shop to play I'm guessing)

I tried to avoid as many spoiler vids as possible so some of it is new to me smile.png

I'm at 36% upload. It's HD Video, tripod 40" Mitsubishi (no capture card, sorry) It was looking good until I bumped the tripod and the brightness button on the camera tongue.png

I'll take another one of the intro and another cutscene (which is all I've unlocked movie-wise) I also unlocked my first song and I'm not sure how. I think that the red rings (like the ones from Sonic Colors) unlock songs and that the order of what you unlock is determined by accumulation, and not per stage.

FYI here's what you can unlock in the collection room...

13 cutscenes

130 concept arts

50 sound test songs

14 character bios

13 cutscenes

Getting a feeling that these might be like Sonic Unleashed unlockable videos like when Chip & Sonic are fighting over that thing in Chun-Nan but with both Sonic's and maybe some other characters involved I dunno though :P

130 concept arts

HOLY CRAP that a lot of fish Artwork

Edited by Shaddix Leto Croft

13 freakin' cutscenes?

This must be a troll.

Well discounting the first one, we save Sonic's friends: So that's 9, which leaves four more cutscenes, which are probably:

Time Eater appears, and fucks everything over

The Sonics going super to kick his ass

Time Eater's defeat.

And the ending,

seems about right.

Edited by Shadic93