Awoo.

IGN's Generations broadcast. Watch now if you can't wait a week to see the game's intro.

Badnik Mechanic

Am not feeling how easily the guy is getting S ranks after sub-par runs.

Edited by turbojet

Yay for subtly, I just hope they keep Sonic's over the top large haminess from Colors, I liked that.

How hammy we talkin'? It kinda groaned a bit on the clobbering Sonic kept saying, so I hope it isn't too juvenile. At least it was better than Heroes...

Well I did get excited when the shitty friends were taken away (Tails, Blaze, and Knuckles excluded). BEST. MOMENT. EVER.

I see only two of those three who aren't shitty...

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

I see only two of those three who aren't shitty...

Which friends that are shitty is a matter of opinion. I personally find the chaotix, Blaze, tails and knuckles Not shitty. Amy is just a character to me. The rest i find bad.

Which friends that are shitty is a matter of opinion.

Yeah, but having an opinion about it isn't gonna shield from debate. cool.png

Heck, I hardly ever use the word "opinion" for myself anyway.

I personally find the chaotix, Blaze, tails and knuckles Not shitty. Amy is just a character to me. The rest i find bad.

Goody, because I personally find the whole cast shitty at the very extreme. This game will hopefully fix that tho.

..So how about that perfect chaos battle?...it makes you wonder why did Sonic even bother going Super the first time around.

..So how about that perfect chaos battle?...it makes you wonder why did Sonic even bother going Super the first time around.

Simple, to neutralize his negative emerald powered hatred.

He couldn't run on water the first time around. Nowadays, he usually goes super when his enemy is out of reach.

Simple, to neutralize his negative emerald powered hatred.

This too.

How hammy we talkin'? It kinda groaned a bit on the clobbering Sonic kept saying, so I hope it isn't too juvenile. At least it was better than Heroes...

The lines may not have been all that great, but that scene definitely showed off Sonic's attitude. That, and the one where he stretches before the boss. Probably won't be receding like Eggman's hairline, but I would like something I can look back on later and find legitimately funny.

He couldn't run on water the first time around. Nowadays, he usually goes super when his enemy is out of reach.

I guess this makes Sonic some kind of Demi-God then.

Because he wasn't nearly as powerful as he is now.

...That means Modern Sonic is about as strong as Dreamcast Super Sonic?

• Thumbs Up 2

I haven't seen it but I need to know if it's better then the original.

I guess this makes Sonic some kind of Demi-God then.

That or he's just become more skilled and capable. He starts off destroying a factory, then destroys a space station twice, then destroys an airborne aircraft carrier, destroys dozens or hundreds of airborne aircraft carriers, destroys a space fleet...and I'm just using normal Sonic here. He's gotten much stronger that he was initially.

With the way he get's around and takes care of threats like these, he may as well be. His superform is capable of killing gods, so his regular form could be considered "Demi-God". And being one of those who can naturally manipulate Chaos Energy adds to it, even though he doesn't do it much.

Too hammy for you?

Does the POWER OF LIIIIIIIGHT ring any bells?

Because he wasn't nearly as powerful as he is now.

...That means Modern Sonic is about as strong as Dreamcast Super Sonic?

So do I need to make the obligatory DBZ reference, or you got it covered?

With the way he get's around and takes care of threats like these, he may as well be. His superform is capable of killing gods, so his regular form could be considered "Demi-God". And being one of those who can naturally manipulate Chaos Energy adds to it, even though he doesn't do it much.

This really doesn't help the fans who moan "Bah Sonic is a Gary Stu" argument.

There is nothing wrong with playing a Gary-stu. Mass Effect and Dragon Age proved this time after time. Gary-stus are only horrible in story.

Too hammy for you?

Does the POWER OF LIIIIIIIGHT ring any bells?

Um...no. Where did that come from again?

Well he's not the only character who can do all of that tho, so those fans are being way to narrow about this.

That and you posted too damn quick when I edited that post. laugh.png

There is nothing wrong with playing a Gary-stu. Mass Effect and Dragon Age proved this time after time. Gary-stus are only horrible in story.

And Prototype? We're talking about a guy who can go from average intellegence to having a doctorate in dozens of scientific fields, and is capable of piloting both a helicopter and a tank in the span of a 3 months.

Of course, he's not human, but still.

So Sonic is a saiyan now everybody; Has golden Super form, gets stronger over the course of time, has improbable hair style.

So do I need to make the obligatory DBZ reference, or you got it covered?

I might miss it, because I see two here, his power being over 9000, or he's reached Super Saiyan 2, or to make more sense Ultimate Gohan. :V FFF, or what you just said.

He really isn't, though. I mean, Time Eater just swatted him like a fly, and said swat rendered him unable to continue moving for quite some time. Long enough for him to be sent back into time. Besides, he's the main character, so...

Edited by Xenos

Devil May Cry. Dante freaking hammed it up so hard that it was hilarious as well as corny.

The first one right? No wonder I don't remember. I've been mostly playing 3 ever since I beat it...and occassionally playing 4.

But he's had some hammy moments in those games too. Sometimes intentional. Eh, it depends on the script.