Awoo.

Sami

The Midnight Channel also doesn't do the stupid shit of "oh, your party's too far away? SORRY, CAN'T USE THEM IN BATTLE KTHANKS".

?

Are you talking about how you can have Party members go off on their own? I didn't think people actually used that.

Nope, I'm pretty sure this happened a lot to me and I never used that function. Not sure whether Makoto is faster than the other party members for no reason or they just kept getting stuck behind corners and shit and they got too far away.

Yeah, sometimes if you're too far ahead at least two of your party members will end up fighting the shadow thats coming up behind you if it touches them.

OH okay, I know what you mean now.

Yeah, sometimes if you aren't paying attention to your party you'll outrun them, and then they're vulnerable to any shadows around them.

Mitsuru and Fuuka alert you of them being attacked iirc

The Midnight Channel also doesn't do the stupid shit of "oh, your party's too far away? SORRY, CAN'T USE THEM IN BATTLE KTHANKS".

• 2 weeks later...

Greg Miller of IGN and Kinda Funny fame interviews Erin Fitzgerald, the current VA for Chie Satonaka and she talks about how being Chie changed her life.

This should be interesting. I have to check it out later. Chie is gonna make a cameo as a police officer in Persona 5, calling it now.

This should be interesting. I have to check it out later. Chie is gonna make a cameo as a police officer in Persona 5, calling it now.

I was gonna say she'd only be like 20, but Naoto's already a detective

Man, Nyx is a really fun boss. I'm having such a good time getting my ass handed to me over and over. T_T. I haven't even reached the 13th form yet... I don't think this bodes well. lol.

Man, Nyx is a really fun boss. I'm having such a good time getting my ass handed to me over and over. T_T. I haven't even reached the 13th form yet... I don't think this bodes well. lol.

Oh man if you thought those forms were bad you are really going to want to punch yourself when you get to the final one.

Was so close to beating Nyx. If only I hadn't used the wrong spell by accident, I would have won. Ugh. 

Well, I guess there's always tomorrow. (I wonder at this rate will I be able to get Persona 4 Golden by next week. I still have The Answer to attend to.)

Oh man if you thought those forms were bad you are really going to want to punch yourself when you get to the final one.

Was thinking that if I were to keep my other party members SP low so if they get charmed, they won't have enough to heal Nyx at full HP. Unfortunately that won't work, because I need them to heal the group to prevent Nyx from killing all of us.  T_T

Well, I didn't get to the point in his Death arcana when he starts using Night Queen. I have three options when I get to this point: grind for a heart item to prevent charm, not have any of my party die before Nyx reaches his Death arcana so I can cast Amrita(which is difficult to do because when he reaches Justice, he'll start using instant death spells and I have to hope I'm not charmed myself) or just hope and pray my team won't heal her.

tl;dr This boss is bullshit lol.

To make this fight a LOT easier you can farm 4 Narcissus Flowers, which is the heart item from the Persona Narcissus. It nullifies charm. That's what I did beforehand anyway.

I might not have a choice. I would hate to see a half hour of work gone in just an instant. (Srsly Atlus I know you like to make your games challenging, but when you have to go through 12 forms of a boss for him to start getting serious that's going too far.)

After dying multiple times with Nyx, I really don't think I mind that. lol. 

I wonder what's in the store for the main SMT series...

Amen to that, lol. THEN AGAIN it's partly due to the fact that you have full control over all characters.

So after dying a (sixth seventh eighth nine infinity?) times with Nyx, I discovered something on the internet more useful than Narcissus Flowers. And that's Tome of the Void, which protects the wearer from ALL status alignments. Welp, guess I know what I'm going to grind for tomorrow.

God, I can't wait until I get Persona 4. The AI in P3 makes me want to scream. I seriously hope The Answer was worth having to put up with the AI for me to not get P3P.

The Answer is not worth it. Should've bought P3P and watch The Answer's cutscenes on YouTube. Hell, I got FES and I didn't play The Answer...it's hard, tedious and there's TOO MUCH GRINDING for me. I said said fuck it and moved on to Golden after watching the cutscenes.

Yeah, the answer really isn't all that great and it gave me the realization that without social links these games would be incredibly dull.

Yeah, the answer really isn't all that great and it gave me the realization that without social links these games would be incredibly dull.

Agreed. Hell, I enjoy social linking a lot more than the dungeon crawling and combat, which is why I have to give another point to P4 since its social linking/dungeon crawling ratio is much higher on the social linking side. Not saying the combat and dungeon crawling are bad but if that was the only thing you do in these games then bleh.