Awoo.

ARTWORK: Bria's illustrations

Bria

Wow, nice stuff! Love the drawing styles.

FFF Thats the kinda colour style i've been trying to get. The painty stuff i mean.

Awesome stuff :D

This.. Is the best Sonic art I've ever seen. Ever thought of submitting these to Sega? Anyways, keep up the great work.

Edited by ҳŞтяαzєƒυℓ

The gijinkas look incredible.

That's not to say any less of the rest of the art, by the way.

Edited by Azukara

Wow, nice stuff! Love the drawing styles.

FFF Thats the kinda colour style i've been trying to get. The painty stuff i mean.

Awesome stuff biggrin.png

YOU JOINED AND DIDN'T TELL ME? D':

*Ahem* Mental breakdown aside, I agree with everyone else, of course. Your work never disappoints, Bria. wink.png

Fantastic work Bria, actually, it almost seems like you've improved from the last time I've seen your artwork. XD

Also, I'm rather curious, did you use Modern Sonic artwork as a reference picture for Classic Sonic in your first picture? The pose seems rather familiar.

This.. Is the best Sonic art I've ever seen. Ever thought of submitting these to Sega? Anyways, keep up the great work.

You should check out SMS Skull Leader's art work

Nice job as usual bria :>

YOU JOINED AND DIDN'T TELL ME? D':

*Ahem* Mental breakdown aside, I agree with everyone else, of course. Your work never disappoints, Bria. wink.png

I will. Sometimes I wish I could draw > <', im only average at making graphics. D:

An attempt at constructive criticism: The faces seem a bit... off, but I can't really describe what it is that makes me feel that way. The shading is great, the proportions are perfect, and dem flanks be lookin' sexy.

I think they look slightly more like actual ponies than the ones in FiM? I dunno. Either way, they still look good. Nice work! ;)

An attempt at constructive criticism: The faces seem a bit... off, but I can't really describe what it is that makes me feel that way. The shading is great, the proportions are perfect, and dem flanks be lookin' sexy.

I think they look slightly more like actual ponies than the ones in FiM? I dunno. Either way, they still look good. Nice work! wink.png

Yeah, they are a bit strange. It was my first ever attempt at drawing them, but thanks. If I do more MLP prints in the future I'll make sure to study their faces a bit more.

Really nice art! I especially like the one with Sonic and the shattered Emerald. Everybody can draw gijinka if they can draw humans, but I'd have trouble inventing something like said picture.

The gijinkas are overally good, but you should practice drawing realistic faces a bit more ^^ It will definitely help.

By the way, I envy your ability to finish your works >w< I don't have enough determination for it.

Really nice art! I especially like the one with Sonic and the shattered Emerald. Everybody can draw gijinka if they can draw humans, but I'd have trouble inventing something like said picture.

The gijinkas are overally good, but you should practice drawing realistic faces a bit more ^^ It will definitely help.

By the way, I envy your ability to finish your works >w< I don't have enough determination for it.

Truthfully I'm extremely lazy sometimes, and it can take ages for me to finish something.

Finally finished that Link picture I was working on. Eck...

linkns.jpg

• Thumbs Up 6

• 1 month later...

Lol, haven't updated in a long while. Anyways, here's a Shadow. This is a present for my brother, who's birthday went by a few weeks ago. Going to get this printed on glossy quality paper and sign it for him.

shadowthehedgehogn.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I posted these some time back on my tumblr and forget to even throw them on here. Most are concepts for a future comic in the making, which is why there's a lot of human concepts/artwork in this bundle. Anyways, enjoy~

shadowy.jpg

sonicsilverfall.png

ohcrap.png

knux.jpg

sonicdash.jpg

gahf.jpg

silvercl.jpg

wutebb.jpg

sonamy.jpg

This one was drawn in the middle of summer. We had crazy heat waves and I had random urges to draw Emerald Coast. The water took so long to paint and SONIC EFFING COVERS IT.

sonicsummer.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Is that second image there one of Punk's characters, drawn by you? It looks like it.

Your art is great, and the interpretation of a human Sonic is pretty decent, actually. There's not too many decent human Sonic character interpretations on the internet. Personally, I always imagined a human Sonic to be wearing jeans and an unbuttoned denim vest with nothing under it, especially since that was 80's/90's fashion, when Sonic was designed. Nothing too flashy, and matches his colors accurately and in the right spots.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest

Is that second image there one of Punk's characters, drawn by you? It looks like it.

Your art is great, and the interpretation of a human Sonic is pretty decent, actually. There's not too many decent human Sonic character interpretations on the internet. Personally, I always imagined a human Sonic to be wearing jeans and an unbuttoned denim vest with nothing under it, especially since that was 80's/90's fashion, when Sonic was designed. Nothing too flashy, and matches his colors accurately and in the right spots.

Oh, she's a character from one of my own stories I've created years ago.

Anyways, thank you. At first I was considering doing some form of stomach shirt since he has that peach belly but eventually just went with a tanktop and loose clothing that could flow.