Awoo.

Why I Play Sonic Games

Legendary Emerald

Sigh.... humor just isn't Sonic's thing. It's better to focus on the action, and slip in the occasional 'robuttnik' for a side chuckle. Sure cracking jokes comes with the attitude, but that doesn't mean he has to be a comedian.

• Thumbs Up 2

No one's asking for a comedy sketch, but a little Slapstick here and there wouldn't hurt, the focus can't be entirely on action and characters.

See, I don't see why his old self was any good. Aside from his brief character-developing moments of independence, from SA to Unleashed Tails was a pretty boring character. Colors actually gives him some amount of personality rather than him just being the smart guy.

Edited by Anarnee
  • Thumbs Up 2

I see where you come from too, discussing my dislikes have caused me to re-watch the scenes a great amount of times and I think it will help me to appreciate it more. That's also sometimes all it takes you know? Looking at something from a different POV, it helps me understand things more.

Though I never approve of dumbing down for kids. Kids are not stupid, and I'm insulted for them when they are given half-baked stuff.

I'm also very excited for Generations. I've missed all the other characters so much, and while Amy and Tails were in Unleashed, I crave so much more.

Thank you for taking the time to pick at my arguement. XD I feel enlightened.

I play Sonic because I'm a mindless zombie who secretly works for Sonic Team, buying, playing and enjoying the games to help sell their products. But one thing I like is not only the speed, but the variety, hence why I prefer games such as ShTH, Sonic 06, Sonic Unleashed, and Sonic Generations (plus the storybook series.) But mainly because I'm a sonic zombie. :P

• Thumbs Up 1

I play Sonic because I have been since I was about 5 years old. My favourite would have to be either Sonic 3 & Knuckles or Sonic Adventure. I could play these games for many more years and I would never get bored of them.

I play Sonic because I fell in love with the character design and levels when it first came out. Unlike Mario which I found very child like Sonic had a meaner, darker edge to it, and I enjoyed the speed of the character.