Awoo.

3DS Stages

Cortez

Dunno if its posted already, but more Emerald Coast screenshots!

http://scene.sonicth.ru/eng/?p=55

Orca Chase FTW! I guess we can say for sure it IS emerald coast and we can put the NGHZ / Wave Ocean speculation to rest.

EDIT: OMG forgot to add that "press button repeatedly to warp thing" is back! so nostalgic TwT

Edited by dabbido

ROOM FOR ONE MORE

Okay, most of you by now have surely seen the Sonic Generations page. All stages that were officially unveiled by SEGA are already listed, as well as stages listed as "COMING SOON".

Months ago, it is said that Sonic Generations 3DS will only feature 7 stages.

Including the "COMING SOON" slots, THERE'S EIGHT.

So that makes room for one more stage!!!

Will it be exclusively to the handheld titles? A stage from the modern consoles? Maybe even Storybook Stages?

PLACE YOUR BETS!

ROOM FOR ONE MORE

Okay, most of you by now have surely seen the Sonic Generations page. All stages that were officially unveiled by SEGA are already listed, as well as stages listed as "COMING SOON".

Months ago, it is said that Sonic Generations 3DS will only feature 7 stages.

Including the "COMING SOON" slots, THERE'S EIGHT.

So that makes room for one more stage!!!

Will it be exclusively to the handheld titles? A stage from the modern consoles? Maybe even Storybook Stages?

PLACE YOUR BETS!

I think it's the special stage, since there are only seven spaces on the Japanese site. Besides Sega have confirmed seven environments on many occasions.

It's probably a separate slot for the Special Stages.

It isn't, the reason being is because there's already screenshots for the Special Stages on the site.

YES

Thank you SC!!

I wouldn't get too excited, I think 7 zones is reasonable, but I have a feeling that the 8th zone might be the final boss, if it isn't, then there's technically 9 zones, while the HD versions has 10.

Ugh. I like Radical Highway, but it's a stupid choice for the game. I'd be ok with it if it was only for the battle against Shadow, but Metal Sonic in CN confirms it's not so.

And then there's the fact that Shadow's there. We knew it already, but it still annoys me.

• Thumbs Up 2

Ugh. I like Radical Highway, but it's a stupid choice for the game. I'd be ok with it if it was only for the battle against Shadow, but Metal Sonic in CN confirms it's not so.

And then there's the fact that Shadow's there. We knew it already, but it still annoys me.

You've literally summed up my own reaction to this MarcelloF.

Alright, complaints about Radical Highway aside, it's still a pretty cool stage and it looks pretty good. I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Edited by Cola 2015
  • Thumbs Up 1

Why are you saying this?

Because its common sense; we've seen it in gameplay videos on the Nintendo website for the 3DS version of the game, and it was reported on the same day TSSZ news reported on Radical City being in the 3DS version. There is absolutely no reason to doubt this information. However, it could still be taken out of the game before release. Probably not likely though.

rhc1.png

rhm1.png

rhmontagewip.png

Working on remastering some, I'll post 'em later. For now, though, enjoy these ones taken from The-Master-Board's scan. Thanks!

• Thumbs Up 2

Because its common sense; we've seen it in gameplay videos on the Nintendo website for the 3DS version of the game, and it was reported on the same day TSSZ news reported on Radical City being in the 3DS version. There is absolutely no reason to doubt this information. However, it could still be taken out of the game before release. Probably not likely though.

I never saw any video with Classic performing a HA, and...yeah...TSSZ...the one that accused Sega of advertising the game like the rest of the companies bribery...sure

I never saw any video with Classic performing a HA, and...yeah...TSSZ...the one that accused Sega of advertising the game like the rest of the companies bribery...sure

1. Most of the people here have. Your lack of knowledge does not make the homing attack any less real.

2. Accusing a company of possibly flexing its financial might is a far cry different than saying "this is in the game; we saw it, and we are telling you". One is flimsy conjecture, one is a statement of a verifiable fact.

As I've said before, TSSZ isn't a professional website. However, they have no reason to lie to outright lie to viewers about any issue, ever. Especially considering there is zero reason for TSSZ to lie about Classic Sonic having a homing attack; if you try to say they are just "guessing" in the hopes of being able to say "we reported it first!!!", then you completely leave out the common sense knowledge that if the homing attack doesn't end up in the game, TSSZ will be out of nearly half its reader base.

Sorry if I have more faith in human intelligence than you do.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Oddly, Shadow doesn't seem to be a race with Sonic. It looks like it'll be more likely one of those endless run segments

Also I saw NiGHTS :D

Radical Highway. A crappy choice of stage for too many reasons. So that's still only one or two good 3DS stages (not counting GHZ cause duh).

• Thumbs Up 1