Awoo.

Games which you would like to see?

thedude2011

Tail's Adventure 2.

Open world, character progressive action adventure.

Knuckles Quest for Nintendo 3DS

A sidescrolling adventure-platformer in the style of Metroid and Castlevania. Journey through all the familiar sights of Angel Island to restore the broken pieces of the Master Emerald! Collect new items to boost your latent climbing, digging, and gliding abilities. Do you have what it takes to defeat the newly revived Pachachamac*?!

Sorry, had that idea in my head for waaay too fucking long, and the Tails Adventure 2 comment reminded me of it.

*No, I'm not spellchecking that name.

• Thumbs Up 2

I've always wanted to see a remake of Sonic 3&K, or Sonic CD. They are often held as the greatest Soni games of all time, but there is one other thing related to the classics I would like:

I want a god compiation. And no, I don't mean it has every game. The reason it would be so good is because of all the added content it could have. It would only have Sonic 1, CD, 2, and 3&K.

First would be a one player mode with save files for all the games, Sonic 1 Spindash, easy and hard modes, time attack, unlockable characters that may not have been there the first time, missions, and emblems.

Then a two player mode with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Metal Sonic, and maybe Amy. It has all 2P levels from Sonic2, and sonic 3. Also, it would have some unlockable stages from Sonic1 and CD. And if it was for 3DS, duals screens beats split screens.

Finally there would be a minigame section. This would essentialy be a compilation of all the special stages: Rotating maze, UFO attack, Dream pipe, Blue sheres, and a little extra: Boss gauntlets.

Finaly, a bonus gallery of pictures, music, and videos that you unlock with the emblems you got.

Sonic Rush 3, Sonic Riders 4, Sonic Battle 2, and Silver the Hedgehog. And a new storybook game: Sonic and teh interwebz.

^ If that Riders 4 doesn't have the same or a higher difficulty than the first, then it should be a no-go on moral principle; Zero Gravity was such a disappointment in that regard. And no Kinect either. =/

I've always wanted to see a remake of Sonic 3&K, or Sonic CD. They are often held as the greatest Soni games of all time, but there is one other thing related to the classics I would like:

I want a god compiation. And no, I don't mean it has every game. The reason it would be so good is because of all the added content it could have. It would only have Sonic 1, CD, 2, and 3&K.

First would be a one player mode with save files for all the games, Sonic 1 Spindash, easy and hard modes, time attack, unlockable characters that may not have been there the first time, missions, and emblems.

Then a two player mode with Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Metal Sonic, and maybe Amy. It has all 2P levels from Sonic2, and sonic 3. Also, it would have some unlockable stages from Sonic1 and CD. And if it was for 3DS, duals screens beats split screens.

Finally there would be a minigame section. This would essentialy be a compilation of all the special stages: Rotating maze, UFO attack, Dream pipe, Blue sheres, and a little extra: Boss gauntlets.

Finaly, a bonus gallery of pictures, music, and videos that you unlock with the emblems you got.

God this sounds sexy. Its a compilitation but its one that I actually would want.

• Thumbs Up 1

God this sounds sexy. Its a compilitation but its one that I actually would want.

The only thing I could think to add is some online functionality, like leader boards and PvP races. Of course what I've already mentioned is asking too much. XP

Sonic could definetly use another fighting game, and Battle's system was unique enough to justify it. I certainly wouldn't call it Sonic Battle 2 though. Maybe some thig like 'Super Sonic Clash'. This time though, there wouldn't be an emerl type character, so the story would have to be about something more like, mmmmm... a tournament, or an object that everyone is scrambling to get. The way I would do it is split the characters up like Sonic Heroes, and give each group a story line. There would be a sort of tag-team element, where you can switch in other characters at certain times. This could be used for changing battle style, and maybe even conserving health on weak teammates. It would be even more interesting if characters that are sitting out regenerate HP, causing you to be strategic about switching people out and in. I could care less what the roster is, so long as there are at least 20 playable characters for a VS mode.

GAME 1: Sonic & Tails!

Play as both Sonic AND Tails!

Sonic's gameplay: Generations, but with a few minor tweaks. When you boost, I don't want the fish-eye filter to make it look like you're going faster than you really are. Just a slight nitpick.

Tails: Same as Sonic's, just a BBBBIIIIIITTTTT slower. Of course, he should be able to fly, giving him more platforming opportunity and different routes for each level.

I really have been thinking a lot about this idea.

This part isn't a necessity, but it would be the perfect opportunity to bring back Super Tails. Flickies?

Tails shouldn't be the mechanic anymore. We need more of that brave Tails from Adventure 1.

GAME 2: Mario and Sonic at the 2014 Polyana Olympic Winter Games. Untitled Mario and Sonic platforming team-up adventure happy

I think it explains itself... Wii and DS exclusive?

Mario's gameplay: Galaxy-style, of course! I'd also like to see this take place in Sonic-like environments, with Eggman robots. That would be awesome.

Sonic's gameplay: Generations! Only with Mario enemies in locations. And Sonic locations and stuff. A nice mix that could be explained with rifts in the space-time continuum.

WHY: Sega and Nintendo will both benefit from this. Nintendo will make money, and Mario fans who don't like Sonic will be literally forced to try Sonic. Maybe they'll like it, Sega sales will boost, happily ever after.

Just some ideas I've been playing with. Lemme know what you think!

GAME 2: Mario and Sonic at the 2014 Polyana Olympic Winter Games. Untitled Mario and Sonic platforming team-up adventure happy

I think it explains itself... Wii and DS exclusive?

Mario's gameplay: Galaxy-style, of course! I'd also like to see this take place in Sonic-like environments, with Eggman robots. That would be awesome.

Sonic's gameplay: Generations! Only with Mario enemies in locations. And Sonic locations and stuff. A nice mix that could be explained with rifts in the space-time continuum.

WHY: Sega and Nintendo will both benefit from this. Nintendo will make money, and Mario fans who don't like Sonic will be literally forced to try Sonic. Maybe they'll like it, Sega sales will boost, happily ever after.

I'm not completely satisfied with generation's gameplay (I know... I havn't even tried it yet. I'm sorry). I think that Sonic is going to need a full intergration into 3D without the boost as a regular move, if at all. Something like what adventure tried to do, but with the knowledge we have now. No character has gotten more second chances than Sonic, so let's not settle for the first thing that works. Still, Mario and Sonic do need to meet without a sporting event. I'm sure most Sonic fans have played Mario games, but some Mario fans feel they are above playing sawnic stuff. As generic as it is, a game like this would have to involve some dimensional business, or maybe something related to dreams.

Tone down the level length for Heroes 2 and it'll be awesome.

That was actually something I really enjoyed about the game. I suppose we could sacrafice longer levels and devote the time to making more zones.

Uhh, doesn't Generations count?

It's been quite some time, but I meant like actual 3D gameplay in a 3D plain... Not just side scrolling...

Oh yes and another thing -->

Sonic R 2 (This time controlling like the Adventure games...)

Sonic Adventure 3.

That exact title, with it's own storyline following along with Adventure 1 and 2.

That would be... ugh amazing

Sonic Adventure 3.

That exact title, with it's own storyline following along with Adventure 1 and 2.

That would be... ugh amazing

• Thumbs Up 1

Sega called it Sonic The Hedgehog. It came out in 2006. We were certainly amazed... for different reasons than expected.

lmao they fudged that up nicely. No I want a specific game entitled Sonic Adventure 3, and I'd like it done right. Give me that and I can rest easy. Actually SEE what happens to Shadow right after the Finalhazard, and explain it fully not a game with multiple endings and something about Androids in Heroes.

lmao they fudged that up nicely. No I want a specific game entitled Sonic Adventure 3, and I'd like it done right. Give me that and I can rest easy. Actually SEE what happens to Shadow right after the Finalhazard, and explain it fully not a game with multiple endings and something about Androids in Heroes.

We all think it was fudged up, but just calling a game 'Sonic Adventure 3' does not make it automaticaly better. And just what is 'done right?'

This topic has become a place to make short posts and put up wish lists.

I would love it if Sega went the whole Mega Man 9 mile and made a Sonic game that looked and felt exactly like it had been made during the era of the classics. That would be sweeter than a clowns nipple.

I would also like a 3D game with a gameplay style that is a bit closer to the Adventure games (and do i even have to say that i am talking solely about Sonic's and Shadow's stages in those games?) than the Unleashed/Colors type. I found that while i loved the 2D sections in Colors, the 3D sections felt way to constricted.

Oh yes, and a sequel to Chronicles, if mostly just because i want to see how the story of the first one ends and also because its fun to see the characters interact more than you ususally get to see in other games.

Jump to 1:40 for begening of Sonic bullet hell. (admitedly it's rather tame for the genre though, but it's the closest thing he's got right now.) The new unleashed style gameplay compliments it quite nicely.

(Quick reply is quick)

This is not nearly what I meant. I was talking about a spin-off a'la Touhou or Mushihimesama. We've got a rather generic fighting game already, why not Touhou with changed characters?

yukari_can_see_you.jpg

^Immagine Yukari (the girl covered by her own bullets) was Eggman, and Reimu (at the bottom) was Sonic. :3

Of course, the difficulty would have to be toned down immensely. Like in the flash game Bullet Heaven.

Edited by midori

(Quick reply is quick)

This is not nearly what I meant. I was talking about a spin-off a'la Touhou or Mushihimesama. We've got a rather generic fighting game already, why not Touhou with changed characters?

yukari_can_see_you.jpg

^Immagine Yukari (the girl covered by her own bullets) was Eggman, and Reimu (at the bottom) was Sonic. :3

Of course, the difficulty would have to be toned down immensely. Like in the flash game Bullet Heaven.

I know it's not even close. That's why I mentioned that it was quite tame for bullet hell. Regardless of what I pointed out, that would certainly be very epic. The only difficulty is that Sonic doesn't shoot anything. I suppose we could have Sonic with Tails flying over him holding some sort of gun, or simply Super Sonic.

Lower difficulty for sure. I've played one of the tohou games and all I can say is HOLY CRIPES! Of course there should be a hard mode for the video game masochists.

They can't make a game out of Eggman finding Shadow and then bringing him to his base. Unless you have a good idea on how they could make that longer than 1 minute.

Honestly, I don't know what I want to see, after Generations I guess I'd want more of the same only with a little twist, sort of like how Colors had the wisps and Generations had classic Sonic.

Edited by SuperClassic

They can't make a game out of Eggman finding Shadow and then bringing him to his base. Unless you have a good idea on how they could make that longer than 1 minute.

Honestly, I don't know what I want to see, after Generations I guess I'd want more of the same only with a little twist, sort of like how Colors had the wisps and Generations had classic Sonic.