Awoo.

Sonic Generations: GameWorld (IgroMir) and ComicCon /PAX, GamesCom, TGS, and GAMEfest/ Special Topic [ARCHIVE]

Woun

Hah, just watching that video on YouTube. I see what you all mean about the slightly absolutely terrible singing. Good Lord.

• Thumbs Up 1

Oh hey, they version of EC they played is more similar to the one from the OST than the game. Nice touch.

Ooh sounded pretty bad on the vocal front. Now to listen to the (thankfully vocal-free in this case) Generations stuff.

Edited by Lungo

The RTR mix was brilliant, what little bits of the level we saw looked very nice too. It'll probably end up being my favourite stage for a second time. Heh. Spagonia should totally become a recurring location in the series.

"Come on- sing it with me! :DDD"

*everyone in the audience is Japanese*

--------------

"This song is called it doesn't matter!!..........Endless Possibilities"

Sir, just...get off the stage- wait, too late, it's all on YT, the world will now laff.

• Thumbs Up 3

Its not the same without Johnny or the rest of the original singers. Unfortuantely, they have lives of their own and probably can't make it to every Sonic conference on the damn planet.

And now I finally know how to pronounce Jun Senoue's name; <Se-no-oowé Jun>

Edited by Scar

Why the hell are you guys focusing on the vocal portion? We heard the brand new mixes of Chemical Plant, Seaside Hill and Rooftop Run!

Rooftop Run is just so brilliant!

Edited by Neon

Why the hell are you guys focusing on the vocal portion? We heard the brand new mixes of Chemical Plant, Seaside Hill and Rooftop Run! Rooftop Run is just so brilliant!
  • Thumbs Up 1

I must join in with the appreciation for Rooftop Run. I wasn't expecting it sound all that different. I'm itching to hear the Classic version.

Also; love a bit of Japanese Eggman.

Edited by Lungo

Guys look at 08:15 in first video. Right when Rooftop Run starts we can see a bit of next trailer or cutscene. We already know that Classic bouncig on Egg Fighter scene from Gamescom Trailer but there is more after that.

2 Options:

-This will be used in Modern Era trailer(more likely)

-Or it will be used in JP edition of Gamescom trailer (less likely cause JP editions are always the same visually)

Edited by HUNTER297

Everything was so meh.

Then I saw some new footage with Seaside Hill. Looked nice, especially the transition to Ocean Palace.

And then... Oogkjmfodigiogjdoi Rooftop Run sounds spectacular. The footage was a treat too.

...Then it all went downhill.

Rooftop Run and seaside hill are absolutely gorgeous! So are there remixes! Though I am disappointed I didn't hear a remix of ocean palace, oh well. And the singer...... Ugh. And why didn't they have the main theme of the game?

Also when Rooftop Run comes to an end we can see that scene when both Tails fly alongside Sonics. AND ITS EXTENDED!!! Modern Era trailer next confirmed.

Modern Chemical Plant remix = horrible

Modern Seaside Hill remix = meh, almost the same as the original

¿Modern? Rooftop Run remix = awesome, best modern remix so far in Generations

So... I mentioned it this morning, but it was overlooked, but Eggman mentions Egg Planet! =D

Edited by MarcelloF
  • Thumbs Up 1

So... I mentioned it this morning, but it was ignored, but Eggman mentions Egg Planet! =D

Seriously =O So he can be the Big Bad after all. I want to hear words "Mind Control" or something like that for Rivals now. Oh and sorry if I ignored you but... You know everyone were hyped watching performance