Awoo.

FANFICTION: Sonic Adventure 3: Final Battle

Senator NinjaShark

Posted (edited) · Hidden
Hidden

My Entry for the =Mr SSMB= Talent Cometition

So Yeah apparently I'm now under the Fanfiction Writer (or am I?) Lets Just get this over with Shall we?.

our Story Begins

-----------------------------------------------------

Sonic Adventure 3: Final Battle

Boom The Hedghehog who was Sonic The Hedghehogs Long Lost Sister but actaly Brother sit ther on the shore and looked at the Sunset. It had been nearly 3 years since Sonic The Hedghehoh has dissapearded Mystirously.

"Wow" Boom the Hedghehog said "It has been nearly 3 years since My Brother Sonic The Hedgehog has dissaperd Mystirously. where could he bee?"

then Miles Tails Prower who is Boom the hedgehogs and Sonic the hedghehogs bestest friend ever fly to Boom the heghehog with a worried expression on his face.

"Boom The Hedghehog!" Miles Tails Prower Yelled "there is a bad man at station square who has a death ray and is hurting peole by killing them"

Boom The Hedghehog looked with Schok on his face then he stand up and said "Miles Tails Prower the Time has come to defeat evil forever. it is time for the final battle!" Boom the hedgehog said with a serius face.

Boom The Hedghehog Ran to the city as fast as he could because people where being hurt and he coudlnt fly like his brother Sonic The Hedghehog could and Boom The Hedgheoh run and run and run.

and then he came at Maria Lotus House who was Boom The Hedghehogs Girlfriend and Boom Stoped for a moment.

he loked on the window but no person was there

"Weird" Thought Boom The Hedghhehog and continued to run to station square to stop the bad man from Hurtiong people.

Boom The Hedgehog arrived at station square and saw many dead People who were killed by the death ray and were liing on the ground and Boom The Hedghehog was looking around searhing for the bad man.

"WHERE ARE YOU BAD MAN SHOW YOU!" Boom the Hedgehog said on the Top Of His Lungs.

"i am right behind you Boom The Hedgehog" said Cyborgnik and punched Boom The Hedgehog with his iron fist.

Boom the hedgehog did a backflip and dodged the punch and then jumped on a ear carwreck. "Who are YYou?" asked Boom the Hedghehog

"I am Dr Cyborgnik, i am Dr robotniks long lost cousin and i am here to conquer the world muhahaha" dr cyborgnik said. "you cant conquer the world because i will stop you" Boom the Hedgehog said with an arngy face on his face.

dr cyborgnik was punching Boom The Hedgehog with his big robot who was bigger then the houses in the city but Boom The Hedgehog was not hurt because he was jumping of the car to somewere were he coudlnt be hurt anymore.

Boom The Hedgehog laughed at dr cyborgnik and then he jumped and then he kicked dr cyborgniks robot but the Robot keep standing not being hurt.

"ha ha ha" said dr cyborgnik loud "you cannot defeat my evil machine of bad because its evil" but then Boom The Hedgehog did fired a fire ball like in dragonball z at dr cyborgniks robot and it fell down hurtet by the fireball.

"ha ha i defetat you dr cyborgnik" said Boom The Hedgehog "no you dont because i have your girlfriend" said dr Cyborgnik while he was holding Maria Lotus in his ironhand.

"Help me Boom The Hedgehog" Maria Lotus said scarrred "dont worry Maria Lotus im cumming!!" Boom the Hedgehog said and then he kicked Dr Cyborgniks robot hand and that made Dr Cyborgnik let fall Maria lotus and then Boom The Hedgehog catched her so she didnt got hurt.

Dr Cyborgnik then stood starring at Boom the Hedgehog and Boom The Hedgehog stod there starring at Dr Cyborgnik. Boom the Hedgehog thn said "Dr Cyborgnik it is time to do what has to be done and live up to my familys name"

Boom The Hedgehog then Jumped at Dr Cyborgnik and was about to give the final kik.

to be continued...?

-------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Mr Beowolf
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hidden

"With an angry face on his face"

That made me lol like nothing has in a while.

Very good, and very funny. I'd actually love to see a continuation. :)

Hidden

An interesting piece, however I have diagnosed a fatal flaw.

Boom does not have wepon.

This must be rectified immediately.

• 6 months later...
Hidden

Heeeeeeeey KIDS!!

Ahem....To make things short, I decided to Contiue this little Piece, Even tough I originally Had no Intention to do so. But after some Brainstorming I managed to come up with a Continuation for this Fanfic.

and Yes I know that this Fic is Rather Bad, But that's intended. Seriously.

So Enjoy......or mabey Not, Your Mileage May Vary.

Our Story Continues

----------------------------------------------

Sonic Adventure 3: Final Battle: Boom the Hedgehog Down Under

Boom the Hedgehog who was still fighting dr cyborgnik like in tekken punched dr cyborgnik veri hard and it hurt dr cyborgnik hard because Boom the Hedgehogs punch was that stroung.

"oh yu wait Boom the hedgehog" Dr Cyborgnik said while being hurt "I will keel you and then i will take over the world!" BOOM THE HEDGEHOG said "you want to Take ovar teh world!?" "OF COURSE, becuz im evil ha ha ha" Dr Cyborgnik said while laughing evil and then Dr Cyborgnik pushed a button and fire 5 billion Supah Missles at Boom the Hedgehog and the Supar Missles exploded very loud but Boom the Hedgehog avoidet the Missles by dancing away and the Missles missed him and then Dr Cyborgnik had a very arngy face on his face.

"NO WAI!!!!!!!!!! I WILL NOT ADMIT THAT THIS IS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Dr cyborgnik said at the top of his lungs. "ha ha you lost dr cyborgnik" Boom the hedgehog said and then he picked up a wepon and put it in his butt. Dr cyborgnik said "no I will still kill you with my Frickin' Laser Beams" and then Dr Cyborgnik pushed another buton and a laser came out of dr cyborgniks robot and then "SHIT YES!! IMMA GONNA FUCK YO SHIT UO BITCH FUCKA!!!!!!!" Light the Hedgehog said and then he fire a big enrgi beam at dr cyborgnik and the laser was not good anymore. "nooooooooooooooo" dr cyborgnik said at the top of his lungs and then Light the Hedgehog kiked dr cyborgnik away. dr cyborgnik yelled "You fools!!!!! I shall return to my moonbase high above the moon and then i shall make a plan that will kill you to death!!!!!!" and thendr cyborgnik flew away too his moonbase.

Boom the hedghehog said "Light the Hedghehog who is Shadow the Hedgehogs Brother thank you for Helping me defeating Bad man" and Light the Hedghehog said "Boom the Hedgehog you have to go to dr cyborgniks Moonbase on the moon and FUCKing defeat dr cyborgnik for ever before he can keel us dead to SHIT" "But how do i fly to Dr Cyborgniks Moonbase on the Moon." Boom the Hedgehog asked. Light the Hedgehog said "you have to go to NASA and buy a spaceship that will bring you to spaze BITCH" and then Boom the Hedgehog sayd thanks to lihght the hedgehog and then he ran away to NASA to buy a Spazeship and Light the Hedgehog had sex with Maria Lotus then while Boom the Hedgehog was running.

On his way Boom the Hedgehog came at Sugar the Rabbit who was a cousin of Cream the Rabbits Mother's sister and she asked "Mr Boom the Hedgehog do u want sume Coffee?" and Boom the Hedgehog said "Yes" and Boom the Hedgehog then drank some coffee and then Boom the Hedgehog and Sugar the Rabbit played dress up and Boom the Hedgehog put on a Dress from Sugar the Rabbits Mother and then Boom the Hedgehog continued running to NASA to buy a Spaze ship

meanwhile on his moonbase High above the moon Dr Cyborgnik was planning a plan to kill Boom the Hedgehog forever "I must cume up witha plan to kill Boom the Hedgehog forever with my mashines."

and then he looked at the window in his moonbase and then said "i shall use my bigger robot then before and then i can KIlll Boom the Hedgehog Dead for all tme end Ever Ha Ha Ha Ha!!"

on eath meanwhile Boom the Hedgehog was still running to the NASA to buy a Spaze ship and while he was running he Jumped over a Parkbench and then he was jumping over 20 homeless peopell and then he was Jumping over sum more homeless peopell and then he was Jumping over a Shark and then the Shark was Jumping over Boom the Hedgehog and then a Fridge was nuked.

meanwhile somewhere on the moonbase there was a dark person who also was Evil and the dark person said "Bo-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha soon i will kiil everyone ded and then i will takeover the universe and then the EARTH" and then Dark person laughed again.

to be continued...?

----------------------------------------------

• Thumbs Up 1