Awoo.

96 million bucks. seriously?

Remynaka

http://www.nydailyne...ted_on_her.html

I don't even know how that's possible.... But this is just another case of the america justice system FAILING. 96 million bucks is over kill for this case. To be honest, I don't see how she got hit with his junk in a work place. BUT I'm not here to rant about my thoughts on this case, I'm just finding it and and wanted to share. ALSO I didn't see this in a topic so if people already made a topic about this I'm sorry, :c Delete if that's the case. Anywho..... it's a must read. Shit is insane.

Here's part of the topic.... A St. Louis woman who said she was hit on the head with her boss' genitals was awarded what her attorneys believe is the largest payout ever in an American sexual harassment lawsuit.

Ashley Alford was awarded $95 million in compensation from The Aaron's Inc., a large rent-to-own furniture chain after she said the store failed to act after a manager allegedly assaulted her twice in one day, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.

"This company has always denied responsibility and continues to deny its responsibility to its workers," Judy Cates, who originally filed Alford's suit, told the newspaper.

She told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that the award was likely to be capped because of federal law and will be closer to $40 million, plus attorney fees.

Alford claimed that the store's then-manager, Richard Moore, gave her inappropriate nicknames and touched her inappropriately when she first began working there in 2005.

*Nearly a year after she was hired, she claimed, he came up to her in the stock room and whacked her on the head with his penis. Then, later that day, he lifted her shirt and masturbated over her as he held her down, she said.

pixel.gif

He did not return to work after those incidents.

Months before the final incident, Alford said she called the employee harassment hotline, but an investigator never got back to her. The suit also claims that she was denied a promotion for reporting the harassment.

The company dismissed the award as a classic case of a "runaway jury."

"Aaron's is extremely disappointed with the jury's verdict and believes that the award does not accurately reflect the evidence that was presented in this case," said Chad Strickland, vice president of associate resources for Aaron's. "We feel strongly that this verdict is the result of a decision made by a classic runaway jury and because of that we are confident that the damages will be greatly reduced. We intend to appeal the verdict and seek a fairer and more equitable outcome."

The company's net worth is estimated at $980 million, according to the suit. Its net profit in 2010 was $118 million.

The case was originally filed in 2008.

Edited by lamontraccoon

I wouldn't mind someone putting their balls on my head so that I could sue them for 96 million dollars.

Wait what did that I just put! :blink:

I wouldn't mind someone putting their balls on my head so that I could sue them for 96 million dollars.

Wait what did that I just put! :blink:

THat's what I'm saying....... HOW did that even go down? " Hey whats that?" **boss pulls out dick and smacks her on the head while she's on the floor** " hmmm that was wrong... BUT he's the boss" ** Boss then goes and pins her down somewhere at work and jerks off on her** ""Ok that's drawing the line.""

= 96 million dollars later..............

Edited by BW199148

You want a demostration?

Not sure how the implication of my post went over your head therel but I'm not worried about the mechanics of the actual act of the hitting with the penis, I do indeed possess reading comprehension, so I got that part.

I'm moreso weirded out over how exactly this went down inside a working environment. The other part about holding her down shirtless is bizarre too but the actual act of him hitting her with his penis in the damn stockroom? What? Seriously? Who does that?

And then him coming back and harrassing her later? What in the fuck is wrong with this manager? Why wasn't he kicked to the curb after the first incident? Was she too intimidated to report him or something?

• Thumbs Up 5

You do know that his dick could of been apart of his head! ;)

lol That's a scary image tho. :o my brains.

lol That's a scary image tho. :o my brains.

Ever heard of The Human Centipede? :o

I don't know nobody saw what I did with that above post? ;)

EDIT: Dick on head = dickhead?

Edited by BW199148

Ever heard of The Human Centipede? :o

I don't nobody saw what I did with that post? ;)

OH GOOOD NO!!! I've seen that movie...... oh god. I had the nerve to be drinking while watching it too.... with 2 people who NEVER seen ANY scary movies. The questions, the vomit, the cleaning. T.T my floor..... needless to say.. I lost two friends that night.

But honestly, who hits someone with their cock? :mellow:

Its hardly the most blunt object is it? Next people will be throwing shoes. :rolleyes:

But honestly, who hits someone with their cock? :mellow:

Its hardly the most blunt object is it? Next people will be throwing shoes. :rolleyes:

Lets see planking on transformer towers, hitting people with dicks....... People trolling the white house?