Awoo.

ARTWORK: Free scribbly icon request things

Demofax

You could always use Tinyurl (http://tinyurl.com/) to link your images, since it would make the link sizes a lot smaller. For example http://tinyurl.com/3t3ooao links to the first link in that post. I just thought I'd bring this up in case it might be helpful.

EDIT: Oh, you fixed it. Derp. <>

Edited by Serperior

Wow Serperior how do you do that? ohmy.gif Also I tried to resize drunk Tails but he wants to be huge. >.< I'll try and fix. Not winning today, haha.

Edited by Demofax

On the first link I left in my previous post there's a thing you can put the longer links into that makes a link to the same page, but a different, much shorter url. Since you've fixed your links up now though it's kind of redundant. :V

Sonic with a pipe is lookin' super awesome - though I expected no less from you, you've got some serious talent here! ;)

Thanks so much for this, I absolutely love it! Totally worth the wait! :D

Thanks, this is amazing your style is beautiful. This has put a smile on my face, it's perfect.

@Flyboy: Of course i'm familiar with those two! biggrin.gif I don't actually read the comics but only because I can't afford to collect them. *violins* Haha I absolutely would though and have read up on the general plotlines. I've never tried these two before but will have fun doing so!

Badass! Thanks so much for agreeing to do them! ♥

• 3 weeks later...

You are Incredible!. Can u do charactaturs? If so, I would rly appreciate if you could do this.

big3.jpg

Can you make them like cartoons? and the background blue??

Please make it there right names:

The Left is number 20 Ray Allen, Middle: 5 Kevin Garnett, Right: 34 Paul Pierce.

If this isnt too much please make it say: TheNicollette30 at the bottom.

If you can make this Possible Thanks So Much!

Edited by TheNicollette30

I'd like to request one too, but I think I'll hold off for awhile whilst you sort things out.

On another note, you seem to be quite the artist, I'm pretty impressed. Would you perhaps like to do an art trade once my hand gets better? If your willing of course.

Ok... Would it be possible for you to do a Princess Celestia one? Sorta like my avatar at the moment. Here is a picture of her for Reference:

princess_celestia_by_stunnerman_display.jpg

• 1 month later...

Revival!

Could you possibly do one for me? I'm from the Brony club soooooooo could you possibly do one of Rainbow Dash with her crown? :3

^^ I just stopped in to say that I noticed really awesome scribbly icons showing up all over SSMB, and was like "WHERE ARE THESE COMING FROM!?". Then I found this topic and it's badassness! Don't underestimate your skills duder; you're doing excellently! I think Roarey has the right idea, by the by. =)

(And I'd like one eventually, but I wanna let'cha catch up and whatnot before even asking~ It's quite the workload you've got there! I admire that! =D)

Edited by Aptiva

Aw hell. Can you do one of Tails? with like, goggles and some type of tool (like a wrench or a screwdriver?) looking tired, yet satisfied?

Aw hell. Can you do one of Tails? with like, goggles and some type of tool (like a wrench or a screwdriver?) looking tired, yet satisfied?

mmmmm

Edited by Gertie the Dinosaur
  • Thumbs Up 3