Awoo.

ARTWORK: Free scribbly icon request things

Demofax

Hmmm...this looks very interesting...whenever you're available to do it could you draw a Classic looking model of Sonic with a surprised/disgusted face and over his head "ZOMG GREEN EYES!11!"

tails1_small.png

I absolutely adore your Sonic characters! The lineart, coloring, and expressions are fantastic. Thank you soo much for the lovely Tails icon! <333

@Doctor MK: Sure thing =D I'll see about a different colour background though, unless of course you really really like red. XD

I'm happy with whatever, I'm just grateful for you agreeing to do this! :)

Hey Demo, I don't want an icon, so relax... this isn't yet another request! :lol:

I just wanted to say that your artwork is absolutely fantastic, and thank you kindly for making me smile as I read this topic earlier! What you're doing, offering to make requests and sharing your talent with the fanbase, is wonderfully generous! This kind of thing is what makes me proud to be a Sonic fan, and to count myself alongside the (majority) of the awesome Sonic-loving public, so I just wanted to let you know that you've got my respect and applause!

The best of luck with all your forthcoming icons and any other projects you may undertake! :)

• Thumbs Up 3

I love these. They're great. Love your style even with the sketchiness.

I find it endearing almost. Looks better than the ones that aren't sketchy.

Edited by Chooch

These are just stunning, every thing about them is beautiful.

Would you do this

276001_1350504313_3656966_n.jpg

but without the text please

Oh snap D: I should have got in here earlier. No idea if you're even still taking requests after the avalanche that befell you after you made this thread XD But it's not hard to see why. Your avatar sketches are so full of character, style and zest. I love 'em! ♥

Wow. You are so awesome. Thank you ^^

She looks pretty good. You did an awesome job. If you would like, and want some more practice with human characters, I've got a couple more characters that I'd love to see you take on too, if that's alright?

Yes please by all means I'd like to work on some more humans since I don't get chance to try them very often. :) My friends at school have challenged me to draw everyone in the year. |P It worries me as i'm not terribly good and I don't wanna offend anyone if i accidentally make them ugly, haha.

I absolutely adore your Sonic characters! The lineart, coloring, and expressions are fantastic. Thank you soo much for the lovely Tails icon! <333

Haaa i'm glad you like him xD I'm gonna do some more of him though because I wasn't terribly impressed with how that one came out. :\ He has a stupid fatface. xP

Hey Demo, I don't want an icon, so relax... this isn't yet another request! :lol:

I just wanted to say that your artwork is absolutely fantastic, and thank you kindly for making me smile as I read this topic earlier! What you're doing, offering to make requests and sharing your talent with the fanbase, is wonderfully generous! This kind of thing is what makes me proud to be a Sonic fan, and to count myself alongside the (majority) of the awesome Sonic-loving public, so I just wanted to let you know that you've got my respect and applause!

The best of luck with all your forthcoming icons and any other projects you may undertake! :)

That's so very kind of you to say ;^; Awww thank you so very much! It means a lot to me to hear that these silly things make someone smile. Are you sure you don't want one? XD I'd be very happy to as long as you don't mind a little wait?

You should really be getting paid for your work, you know.

Haa I take commissions occasionally but my time management is really horrible. >.< I just really need the practise too. The fact you should say that though is a huge compliment to me so thanks a million. Might I add that i've been a long-time admirer or your work too. :) Awesome stuff!

Oh snap D: I should have got in here earlier. No idea if you're even still taking requests after the avalanche that befell you after you made this thread XD But it's not hard to see why. Your avatar sketches are so full of character, style and zest. I love 'em! ♥

I'm doing them at least until the end of August so please go ahead if you want one as long as you don't mind the fact i've gone a little slow...bad week i'm afraid. :( Summer hols soon so I need something constructive to do! Thank you so very much though. <3

Heheh well I have to apologise for the silence this week. Like I said, it's not been an amazing one. My friend passed away in the week and i've had no motivation for anything. |( Ugh, fallen so behind with everything. Picking myself up now though and managed to squeeze out a couple over the weekend.

awesomechaolol_small.png

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/3/1894307//awesomechaolol.png

Haa loved this one.

idi_smaller.png

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/3/1894307//idi.png

I hope he looks ok I lost my mind over his hair D: LOL. I love big hair, just find it tricky. xP

gear2_small.png

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/3/1894307//gear2.png

I did a new one of Gear because I disliked the first one. *shrug*

Thank you all so so much for all the compliments. Every single one really truly means the universe to me. T___T Seriously. I demand epic group hugging. Thank you all so far for helping me practise. I'll try and speed back up again though things might still be a tad slow for a little while. It doesn't matter though there's no real deadline as long as you can all forgive me for the wait. ^^;

• Thumbs Up 4

Heheh well I have to apologise for the silence this week. Like I said, it's not been an amazing one. My friend passed away in the week and i've had no motivation for anything. |( Ugh, fallen so behind with everything. Picking myself up now though and managed to squeeze out a couple over the weekend.

awesomechaolol_small.png

http://www.fileden.c...somechaolol.png

Haa loved this one.

Thank you all so so much for all the compliments. Every single one really truly means the universe to me. T___T Seriously. I demand epic group hugging. Thank you all so far for helping me practise. I'll try and speed back up again though things might still be a tad slow for a little while. It doesn't matter though there's no real deadline as long as you can all forgive me for the wait. ^^;

Thanks loads and no worries, Demo! It was worth the wait! I'll wear it proudly. Sorry to hear about your week, though. Definitely a hard thing to go through. Hope all gets better~ You deserve it with such talents and kindness. :]

Yes please by all means I'd like to work on some more humans since I don't get chance to try them very often. :) My friends at school have challenged me to draw everyone in the year. |P It worries me as i'm not terribly good and I don't wanna offend anyone if i accidentally make them ugly, haha.

Edited by Ashley Marsh

These are freakin' amazing.

It's like someone gave the Baby Geniuses a bottle of epic and a box of crayons.

In any case, keep on making quality stuff. If you ever wanna do a collab with someone, I'm your guy. :)

idi_smaller.png

http://www.fileden.c...894307//idi.png

I hope he looks ok I lost my mind over his hair D: LOL. I love big hair, just find it tricky. xP

Oh, wow, thanks! That looks fantastic! The hair is great. I could never make it look natural. It always looked like I pasted it over his head xD Thanks! Now to go change my Facebok photo and avatar.

I'm sorry to hear about your week. I hope your next weeks are alot better.

Edited by Marcellof

So sorry to hear about your week... sounds awful. I hope these requests are helping pass the time and not stressing you more ^^;

If you do get the chance, I really would love an icon of Archie Sonic's Scourge for my partner and one of Miles (anti-Tails from Archie Sonic) for myself. Dunno if you read that comic, but if you need refs I can provide them. Expression/pose etc doesn't matter as long as they fit the characters (:

I feel guilty asking for two (even if one's for my partner), so would be happy to pay if need be ♥

I'd love to get one of your icons but as someone who makes money from drawing I don't want one of these for free. I can either pay you or we can do a trade, if you like XP.

These look really nice, I really like the style you have going with these. Unlike a lot of artists I've seen that use sketchiness to stylise their work, the sketchy look of it really works here.

By any chance, could I have one of these made please? If so, could I have a Serperior (A reference can be found here. [Warning, the image is a bit large]) wearing a top hat and a monocle? If you do accept this request, I don't mind how long I have to wait for this, so take however long you need with it.

Also I'm sorry about how bad your week has been. Hopefully things will improve for you soon.

If you could do one of Samus sorta like how she is in my current avi, I would love you forever. Here's the full pic for references.

I really wish I could pay you somehow for this, but I lack Paypal or credit/debit cards in general, so it's not really possible. If you have Steam I could gift you a game? These are like super good I kinda feel bad that you're getting nothing from it.

I'd like one of these myself... but being an artist, my artist self is stabbing me in the back. So I'll think I'll do my own, sorry...

No offense or anything...

Hey Demo! My buddy Shade Vortex would like one of these.

He would like one of the character below: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v166/drain/Shade%20folder/ShadeZyrnianPAtrans.png

I honestly have NO IDEA what it is. Some kinda of demon? But yeah, if you could do that for him, that'd be swell.

As for my icon, I'm changing it temporarily to go with my display name, but I couldn't leave that beautiful thing out in the cold, so I greyed it out and did some editing. How ya don't mind!

Oh yeah, and I'm sorry for your loss. It's always hard letting go of someone.

Edited by Heart

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, sorry for biiig quietness again. I took a little break from life it seems. |P I am starting to make peace about heaven being a halfpipe and things being ok now so doodling urges are returning a bit. Sorry that IRL made me neglect you all though.

Like, what happened to the forum when I was away anyway? I wasn't gone for that ling was I? xP I wrote out big replies to everyone but then pressed the image button and everything on the page died so typing it all again. T____T Sorry for lots of replies .so sticking it under a spoiler because it's biiig and TL;DR.

Multiquote is broke? D: Onoes!

@Ashley: I'm glad you thought so and that I didn't ruin her! x3 I managed to get out of drawing all of my classmates in the end. I'll get started on your other characters soon!

@SockDrawer: XD I don't know about that, LMAO. I've never done a collab with anyone before, mainly because i'm too shy to ask. >.<'' I shall take you up on your kind proposal sometime when I get my butt organised and make some time! This icon thing was supposed to help that but eeehh...XD. Oh well they say a step back after a step forward isn't a disaster, it's cha-cha (or something like that). I need to stop dancing and start drawing though methinks. >.>'' Heheh.

@Flyboy: Of course i'm familiar with those two! biggrin.gif I don't actually read the comics but only because I can't afford to collect them. *violins* Haha I absolutely would though and have read up on the general plotlines. I've never tried these two before but will have fun doing so!

@Roarey: Dude, my crap isn't worth your money and talents. x) I am grateful for the variety of characters and an excuse to practise ones I can't draw very well (Sonic characters are SOHARD ლ(ಥДಥლ) whyyyy). As an admirer of yours the fact you would even want one of these things is WOAH and it would be my huuuge pleasure to make one for you if you wanted. ^_______^

@Wooly: None taken man! I used to feel the same way but just decided one day that it was refreshing to see my character in different styles. It's not everyone's thing though so no worries.

@Cola: Of course I can do that for your buddy. Looks like a fun one, no matter what it might be, haha xP. Of course I don't mind x'3 N'awww I take it as a very big compliment that you would want to keep it up! :'D Aw don't be sorry, my friend is no longer tired and sick and that can only be a good thing.

@ new requests: I shall get to work on them asap. If I miss anyone out don't hesitate to give me a kick. I'm a scatterbrain and need it sometimes.

Enough jibber jabber, here's new ones. Sorry for the waiting D: I hope they're ok!

punk1_smaaa.png

http://www.fileden.c...94307/punk1.png

I hope I got her right! I love this character! :'3 Let me know if it needs tweaks.

wheatley_small.png

http://www.fileden.c...07/wheatley.png

Wheatleeey. Not much else to say except I cannot draw geometric shaped things >.<.

pipelmao_small.png

http://www.fileden.c...07/pipelmao.png

I hope his expression is ok, I gave him lidded eyes before but he ended up with a scary bedroom face so I just got rid of them and he ended up all 'yeeeh I got a pipe'. XD I have never giggled so much during a doodle. Sonic with a pipe is win.

needlemark_small.png

http://www.fileden.c.../needlemark.png

I love this guy too. x3 He's a cool shape, hope he looks ok.

rawrdom_small.png

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/5/3/1894307/rawrdom.png

I didn't know how similar you wanted this to be to the ref so I gave it a similar pose and stuff. Hope it's alright!

The forum is confusing me at the moment so i'm going to go and snoop around the rest of the boards and see what i've missed. I'll try and fix this post soon. Sorry for awkward links and things D: Also it has taken me an hour to figure out that it wasn't letting me post because I use smilies too much. Herp a derp.

EDIT: I think I fixed the link issue now |3. Also it seems I got embedding to work so you randomly get drunk Tails because I was relatively proud of his face compared to my previous attempt. He's still not cheerful but it's a start. I do not endorse underage drinking. ;P

tails_drunk_lol222.png

Forgot to mention also, thank you all for your supernatural patience. :3

Edited by Demofax
  • Thumbs Up 2

Oh dear. Um... Demo, there seems to be a problem loading up the pictures. I can't see a thing! D: