Awoo.

Sonic Generations Gamespot pre-order bonus!

Muscle Man

The avatar costume is exclusive to Xbox 360 unfortunately. They should have done one for the PS3 Home avatars too though really.

Really?! it's exclusive...awww too bad!

Well maybe a PSN avatar then? I'm willing to pay if they give me stuff. :D

Sonic's 20th isn't every year. :) I'm going all out. I wish they decided to release a Limited edition even though i have everything from the 20th magazine ;)

I was just checking Game's site and I don't see anything about the pre-order bonus. Do they only do those things in-store?

I was just checking Game's site and I don't see anything about the pre-order bonus. Do they only do those things in-store?

• Thumbs Up 1

GAME is currently only advertising it in-store. I expect they'll offer it online soon though.

Ah, thanks for the information.. I'm not sure what to do. Amazon has the 3DS version for £10 cheaper, but I want the 360 bonused and I want to order them together.. I guess I'll wait and see. SEGA will definitely make the stuff available in normal ways.

I hate exclusive level/character/downloadable crap for preorder bonuses from retailers. :/ If it isn't something like a statue, or poster, etc then screw it.