Awoo.

Sonic Generations : General Hacking Thread

azoo

Also sorry guys, the guy that ripping/pillaging through this is busy atm and can't really look for stuff until later. I'm not ripping this, but guys on my SFR team is. I'm just being the bearer of awesome news and stuff.

Then make him give us some mad tunes.

Because it is modern Knux, broseph. :v

EDIT: I'll do what I can, but I'm not sure if there's much more than what I've shown you. We could always check when my ripper gets back, though we may be too busy putting classic Sonic in SFR <3

Oh I could have sworn you said something about a Classic Knux, not modern. :lol:

Oh I could have sworn you said something about a Classic Knux, not modern. :lol:

It says modern model in the first post.

cool finds!

Ocean Palace

The fuck is this?....

Like we really need a Green Hill remake when we already have an re-imagination of it. :S

Edited by Michael Myers

Ocean Palace? What the fuck? Is SEGA trying to have little variety in levels? <_< Now we have two city levels and two Hill levels >_>

There was much better things from Heroes to take.

Thanks for the pics, though.

Edited by MarcelloF

uiss000ghz.pnguiss001ghz.png

uiss008cte.pnguiss009cte.png

uiss010ssh.pnguiss011ssh.png

uiss014euc.pnguiss015euc.png

Ocean Palace & Rooftop Run?

OCEAN PALACE?!Well at least it looks like it as a lot of different paths to go through.

Edited by redhellc

Bluhhhh, and I thought having City Escape and Rooftop Run in the same game was lame. 20 years of Sonic games to pull from, and we're going to end up with about 3 or 4 different stage themes.

Sega does love making Announcements of Announcements and Remakes of Remakes. <_<

I love Seaside Hill/Ocean Palace and I do think it's one of the most beautiful beach-themed levels, but really, we've seen it SO many times already!

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 1

Yeah... why wasn't Bingo Highway chosen. Seriously.

This is coming out more like the rumored level list. That is not a good thing at all.

Ocean Palace is neat and all but this effectively ruins my hopes for Frog Forest, Hang Castle or Bingo Highway.

Fuck.

OCEAN PALACE?!

Oi....*slumps* It's certainly not a bad level at all, but.... is that the best they can seriously come up with?

So we've got a confirmation of only 9 environments in the game, and so far, it's Green Hill, City Escape, Ocean Palace, and Rooftop Run.... not bad, I guess, but I was expecting better, considering the similarities with Green Hill, and the more original levels in the game. The next 5 levels better be epic.

As some consolation though, the level design does look very cool so far, with Rooftop Run incorporating bits of the town area into the main level. I've got my fingers crossed that the next we'll at least be seeing Lava Reef, Chemical Plant, a Sonic CD stage, Speed Highway, and Starlight Carnival. Y'know, original stuff.

Edited by EXshad

uiss000ghz.pnguiss001ghz.png

uiss008cte.pnguiss009cte.png

Pffft, so let me get this straight. Three of those four stages featured in those stills are the opening acts of three games (Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic Adventure 2 and Sonic Heroes)? Anymore opening acts getting preference over the more intermediate stages? :P

I realise that Ocean Palace is the second act of Sonic Heroes, but still in the first pair.

Edited by Major Ziggy

OCEAN PALACE?!?! SCOOOOORE!

Ocean Palace is so much more than just a Green Hill remake. Seaside Hill is a Green Hill remake, Ocean Palace is awesome.

• Thumbs Up 1

Edited by Eternal Awesomeness

People hating on Ocean Palace when for me, that was easily one of the best stages in that game. In other words, I actually had a bit of fun playing it despite thinking that game was ass.

Hang Castle and Mystic Mansion would have been my ideal choices, but after those this is immediately what I would go to. This is cool.

Edited by Chooch

Ocean Palace does have more of a focus on ruins than the green hills (lol)... kinda variety I guess. Not what I would've picked, but I do like Ocean Palace, so I'm not going to rage about its inclusion.

Bonus points if we get to go underwater. That would essentially make it the Aquatic Ruin to Sonic 2's Emerald Hill. c:

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm gonna join the chorus of "yay Ocean Palace". Its a good level, and now that we won't have to stop every 15 seconds to switch characters will make it even better.

• Thumbs Up 9

I really wish this would have been dropped in a spoiler tag. That's a whole lot of stuff to leak without spoiler tags.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1