Awoo.

Kung Fu Panda 2

Nepenthe

Kung Fu Panda 2 was awesometude condensed to the point of singularity, a ravishing bride on the night of her consummation (glowing in the holy light of the moon goddess refracted through the magical tears of dolphins), and an uber-sausage marinated in the secret sauces of the Time Lords.

And it had a white peacock. Played by Gary Oldman.

My God did it have a peacock.

Edited by Lord Shen
  • Thumbs Up 1

Seems Dreamwork nailed it with this movie.

I have yet to see it tho. I can never find a time where I can go to the cinema and watch movies ._.

Seems Dreamwork nailed it with this movie.

I have yet to see it tho. I can never find a time where I can go to the cinema and watch movies ._.

I haven't been in a cinema since I saw Cars when it came out T^T

I'm not really looking forward to seeing this. I don't have any good reason not to see it besides money... I just don't want to. Maybe because I'm not really into that kind of thing.

• 4 weeks later...

Forgot to say before that i did indeed see it and enjoyed it very much! =D

I particularly liked the unspoken parallels between Tigress and Po with the the whole "the hardcore do understand" thing. And of course seeing her sensitive side x3. Awwww.

Saw the movie (the last half, actually, long story.... >_>)

I thought the plot felt rushed, but I have to see the full movie for me to better judge that. Since I didn't see the whole thing, I can only judge a little bit of things.

First things first, beautifully animated. Never saw anything like that, wow. Might even be better than How to Train Your Dragon, similar dramatic lighting effect were used, and the water. Holy Crap, the water.

The humor, it was actually funny. It wasn't like Shrek or the older dream works movies that the humor made it anti-climactic, it was relevant to the situation and it was, in fact, funny 8) A joke escapes me right now, but it was in the scene where Poe and the Peacock thing were talking right before they started fighting, hilarious.

Kung Fu Panda 2 is so far my pick for Best Animated Feature of 2011 :)

A great movie indeed B)

This movie is the definition of epic, it seems like Dreamworks is finally turning it around and putting out some quality films nowadays