Awoo.

ARTWORK: Adamis' stuff

Adamis

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks Sean :)

sonic_album_cover_by_adamis-d3h133t.png

For personal use ONLY.

These are front and back picture to use for your CD albums or anything like that. Feel free to add titles of the songs on the back but please do not use commercially or don't take credit for making these.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty sure that's Bark, not Super Sonic.

Especially considering what Super Sonic is like for the comic that Adamis staffs...

Pretty sure that's Bark, not Super Sonic.

Especially considering what Super Sonic is like for the comic that Adamis staffs...

Edited by montrey

WOW!!!! These are so amazing, thank you so much for sharing them all! A lot of sketches I enjoyed them. :)

Your pencil drawings are really good, what brand do you use? And how good are you with markers?

• 3 weeks later...

Edward: Thanks. I don't really have a brand with pencils. I've made a few pictures with markers, they're on my DA page :)

Also this.

mightycolocopie.th.png

• Thumbs Up 2

That Mobius/Earth/Planet Freedom illustration on the previous page is one of the most beautiful paintings ever. Just the angle pointing to the sky and the warm textures. Those soft shadows on the clouds and also those mountains reflecting in that clear water, I just love it all. There's something about the aoftness I find almost comforting and homely and makes me want to be there. Your work is awesome, I really admire the way you use traditional media, particularly your watercolours. It's a great pleasure to browse through your work! :D

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Bad Quality Post 1

Thanks a lot :)

I sketched that last year...it was time for me to finish it!

beachhedgehogspolaroidu.png

beachhedgehogspostcard.png

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Bad Quality Post 1

• 4 weeks later...

I've began a little project: "Emeralds Girls". I took seven girls from various Sonic universes (StC, Archie, games, cartoons...) and drew them with a Chaos Emerald.

They are already inked and one of them is coloured. But for now, you'll only see the inked versions, one by one. I've released three of them at the moment so you'll have to wait tomorrow for the fourth one.

bwamy.jpg

bwblaze.jpg

bwcream.jpg

So, here we have StC Amy, Blaze the Cat and Cream the Rabbit with her Riders outfit. Who will you see tomorrow? :) Hint: She has never been playable.

• Thumbs Up 2

Wow, awesome! biggrin.gif i love how cream and cheese look,.

Never been playable? Marine?

Edited by Rabid-Noodles

And I thought that I was good at drawing sonic pics!!! The best character I can draw is probably either Sonic or Shadow!!! Very impressive!!!wink.gif

bwsonia.jpg

Next: Echidna girl.

On a note, I've coloured them all. I don't know what kind of background I'd use.

• Thumbs Up 1

Ohhhhh I'm so jealous. biggrin.gif

I always try to draw C. Sonic like that. I get to about step 2/5 and I lose my patience and try to rush it and it comes out terrible looking. laugh.gif

Your art on the other hand is amazing really! biggrin.gif