Awoo.

What kind of forums do you post on?

Angnix

I used to go to a hell of a lot of forums, although heh I was more of a lurker, currently its come down to a few sites, they include Henshin Justice which is an awesome toku place where I can talk about Rider stuff all night long C: Then there's TFw2005 cos its got the nicest transformer community and it's interface doesn't hurt mah eyes XD As for sonic wise, I'm a part of the Technoguild, as an art staff member, I like to post there from time to time C: and another forum which is attached to Emerald coast comics (my comic Sonic: RC is there C: ), which I would love to post on more but doesn't seem that active sometimes D:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 188Eternal

• JezMM

• Eileanach

• DarkOverord

Just this and Smashboards, really.... I'll post/lurk on Shoryuken ocassionally to find some hookups for SF/KoF/GG:AC but otherwise it's SWF and this. LOL

I used to be an administrator at Sonic Cage Dome for a while, however I opted not to re-apply when they closed down & re-opened later. I was an Admin at Spriter's Sanctum for quite a while (I think about 2 years) until the drama drama caused all of the cool members to leave. XD

I just haven't really had the time or care to join and stay at any other forum recently. Most of them aren't ran well or aren't large enough to keep my interest.

I post around. The forum I post on most by far is Cubed3.com, but that was also the first forum I ever joined. Second is probably SSMB or /v/; SSMB was the second forum I joined but /v/ is so stupidly addictive.

I went through phases of posting loads on SmashBoards but I somehow always end up forgetting it exists. I'm also a member on multiple Pokémon forums (included Serebii and Pokécommunity) but I pretty much never post on them.

So yeah, the only forums I generally lurk and remain active on are:

Cubed3

SSMB

4Chan (/v/)

SmashBoards

Not posted on SmashBoards for months though, except for randomly checking up on Super Nuke Bros Melee ;P Since SSMB revived I've been posting here more than I probably ever have done too.

I hail from Shadow of a Hedgehog, still a regular poster around their parts. Ordinarily they'd get the bulk of my attention, but it seems to be split between them and you guys if only because SSMB is so much more fun to troll debate in.

I occasionally lurk Concept Mobius' boards and make a post every now and then. It's changed a bit from what I'm familiar with, sadly, so I can't find much to post about there these days. They're still fucking excellent for reference material though, and they're a massive help when it comes to making fanchars. Sure helped me get off my feet.

I've tried multiple forums over the years and I can't seem to stick to any of them very well other than this one. I've always just seen SSMB as my "home on the interwebz", so maybe that's why. However, currently I'm trying to get into a few.

Lava Reef Message Board: Just joined today, however, I knew about it before the place even started. I think someone asked me if I wanted to become Staff there at one point, but at that point in time I couldn't, ^^". I feel good finally joining. With so many SSMBers, it feels like if SSMB is my home, LRMB is my mobile home, XD.

Balto Source: A cool website dedicated to both Balto and The Lion King. It's pretty good and has some good discussions every now and then, but like expected, it's filled with a lot of younger people that type horrible and don't really do much other than spam up the place. However, I do submit my Balto inspired music and have made it on top page before, <3.

The PACK: Some Werewolf website I joined like a week ago. I don't think it'll last long though since nothing hardly happens and when it does, there are just a lot of weird people that swear they are real Werewolves, -_-. Don't know why a Werewolf would be on the internet on a forum talking about things at night, but whatever, XP.

---The only forum I still kinda drift around every now and then since I've been there for a while is:

The OCRemix: The Gods and Goddesses of remixing video game music. I kinda look up to everyone there, hoping I can get to the skill level of which they possess someday. I'm still intimidated to submit a work as stupid as that sounds, ._.

-Blur

Jet-Set-Radio.com and Playstation.com are the other ones that I post on. Mostly on the PS forums you'll see me in the MGS forum.

I usually have, past and present, been posting in mainly Sonic forums.

Back in the days, the first forum I went to was The Shadow Realm Message Board. Some nice folks over there, but after 2006, I kinda drifted away. I would like to go back, but they've not had a forum besides The Shadow Flash, which I may consider since I like Shadow the Hedgehog. Afterwards, it was here and then a no longer living, but dearly beloved forum called Prowercorp. This all happened in 2005, by the way.

I'm not really much in contact with forums, therefore, I've joined very few, but they mostly die down. I've stopped by SonicAnime.net a few times, but the place is too quiet for my taste and everyone seems to give the "silent treatment" or ignoring others so I left. In addition, nothing really happened there anyway. I did gain a few friends, but meh, I'd say they're becoming more of "acquaintances" since I left. Oh well...

I do go to a Furcadia-related forum called the Challiston Cross Forums. Challiston Cross is a Medieval-like Dream in Furcadia and there are some nice and very random people there. I go there rarely as I do with Furcadia nowadays so yeah.

Currently, I am an active member at The First Battalion Message Boards (FBMB). This forum is pretty much considered my "home," besides here and TSR. Well, SSMB and TSR are probably my "childhood homes" as well as Prowercorp. xD FBMB is my "older home." Haha. Anyway... yeah. The admins are very cool there and like to interact with the members and other parts of the forums. The members there are absolutely awesome, creative, and intelligent RPers.

Well, that sums up everything. Yep.

Edited by Dark Hero

I joined a forum recently on xgenstudios.com. It's pretty well-handled, and I enjoy it there.

Heh... I used to live just for forums... But that has changed...

I have a lot of accounts all over the place. But lately other than SSMB I've been posting on Gaia Online. Not the best place since there's little discussion and spammers all over the place. But I like showing off my zombie avyie.

I've registered at many, so I will only talk about the ones I go to right now.

SEGA boards with mah homebois Camron Kosciozko(resident XBOX fanboy), ShadowLegend( Wii and 360 fanboy), Silverslug(PS3 fanboy), ShinobiShadowDancer(Wii Hater), Whateverdude(PS3 fan, Wii hater), and all the Nintendo fanbois. We argue and argue and argue and flame and flame and flame :) so fun

Neogaf... sometimes i post there.. not interesting place to post though, but good place to read news

Completely forgot that I also used to be really active on Kingdom Hearts Insider. I left once the KHIII and BbS theories became too much to bear though -.- I probably won't go back until they're all out.

EDIT: Ushi no Tane (Harvest Moon forum) also. I post there lots whenever I get a new Harvest Moon game.

Edited by SuperLink

I was on the SEGA of America forums for a while, but I abandoned that acount. I think I had one at Arwing Landing, a Star Fox forum.

I typically hang around only a tiny handful of forums; This one, VERY occasionally SonicAnime's and I hang around Concept: "Mobius'"/Technoguild's forum very often as I assist in running the site itself and I moderate two of the subforums (Though it's so peaceful and intelligent that I have not dealt with a single troublemaker or dodgy topic so far) as well as posting my prospective articles for C:M on that forum so people can observe and even assist if they so want to before the article goes up on the site.

Other than that I have signed up for a load of other forums but I never bother with them. It's been a long long time since I last signed up on a forum because I now realise that I have little time for forums outside of the ones I already haunt.

Edited by Verte