Awoo.

Dead Island

AdventChild

What did you all have to go and moan for? I was looking forward to my zombie tits statue >:-(

Not really tongue.png I'm surprised they appear to have cancelled it, but the backlash is understandable.

• Thumbs Up 1

They should have included the whole zombie. How horrible, think about the children that are affected by this monstrosity!

Uh, yeah. Kind of a shame that they scrapped it, without the whole bones thing I believe this would have been an awesome thing to have. /pervert

^ Really?  I could understand if it was a full model of a scantily clad female zombie, but the fact that it's just a torso is nothing short of gross and beyond objectification.

This somehow feels really weird to discuss when I have a very-slightly-pervy zombie girl avatar.

Edited by JezMM

Well they've gotta do something with them, otherwise they'll have a factory full of busts!

/Drum crash

• Thumbs Up 3