Awoo.

English Website NOW LIVE!

Detective Shadzter

http://www.sega.co.uk/soniccolors/

^The link Shadz gave doesn't work but this one seems to do the trick.^

Thanks a bunch! very awesome site! I loved the music. I know most know this, but the music playing on each stage is the "overworld" ? dunno how to put it. The act select screen. =3 pretty sweet if you ask!

Yeahh...I...I'm gonna say this might beat Sonic Adventure 2 Sound Track. Be the first game that does in 12 years 8P.

Yeahh...I...I'm gonna say this might beat Sonic Adventure 2 Sound Track. Be the first game that does in 12 years 8P.

You mean 9 years? I'd think Sonic 06 soundtrack is way better then SA2's soundtrack.

Edited by sonfan1984

You mean 9 years? I'd think Sonic 06 soundtrack is way better then SA2's soundtrack.

Yeah I meant 9....thinkng Adventure. Sonic 06 tracks were good, but lacked a bit of soul. SA2 music had a lot of soul and variety. Sound Track Wise its SA2 > SU > Sonic 06 for me.

Edited by Voyant

Blue Wisp HECK YEAH!

Starlight Carnival music is lovely :3

I bet that the Unknown music (Badass music) is Asteroid Coaster's

Edited by Blue Wisp

Haha... I just got all the Wisps on the site and whenever I clicked to download my prize it took me to a bunch of pages that said 'no file found'... what the heck?

None of the links work for me :(

EDIT:

Does anyone get a Soft Museum vibe from the end of the Planet Wisp track, you know the level from NiGHTS?

Indeed, that's totally what I thought.

Thanks for the rips guys. I can't access the website, but at least I can hear the music. :)

Edited by Core

The Asteroid Coaster song has a bit of a....mystical air around it.

Me likey!

• 3 weeks later...