Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

OH LET ME SAVE YOU

I CAN HEAL YOU

WE CAN'T JUST WATCH THESE WALLS COME TUMBLING DOOWWNN

EDIT: Damn it wrong link. Fixed it.

Edited by Mr. Awesomest

It'd be a good track if it wasn't for the god awful dubsteppy parts. They completely break up the flow of otherwise good tracks to me.

"OMG adding random construction site noises IS SO AWESOME"

Yeah no.

Me? This awesome, unhurried (and unsullied by dubstep) take on Silent Night, titled Silent Nation, by AWOLNATION:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybf63H3EKyM

Now, who'll have a piece of Soul Cake?

It'd be a good track if it wasn't for the god awful dubsteppy parts. They completely break up the flow of otherwise good tracks to me.

Monoral-Sparta

First heard them from the opening to the anime Ergo Proxy, and I really liked that song and decided to look up the people who made it. Then started listening to the Turbulence album, liked it and used my iTunes gift card to buy their album. :)

I've been listening to a fair amount of Bentley Jones tracks - even to the point where some of my tweets about it have been retweeted and replied to by him!

Up until Xmas i was mostly listening to A Charlie Brown Chrismas OST.

Recently of the moment aside from a very few "popular" songs, I'm mostly just listening to VGSs. Mostly LBP, LBP2, and Sonic VGSs.

I've been listening to a fair amount of Bentley Jones tracks - even to the point where some of my tweets about it have been retweeted and replied to by him!

And this! His new EP "Entourage" is really great! He is great artist and he really cares for fans. Br sure to check out his "Musik" Remix. Its really good. I think he should sing with Curtis Young (who is awsome too) more in the future.