Awoo.

2 New Videos From IGN

speedduelist

*Imagines what it would be like if it were Tails instead of red Sonic*

"Tails!- Believe in the you that believes in you-- Use your Drill that'll pierce the heavens!!!"

*Double drilling ensues*

Guest Miles Per Hour

WHY?

I made that post when I saw that the other video was removed by the user but by the time I did post it, the other video was back up.

I made that post when I saw that the other video was removed by the user but by the time I did post it, the other video was back up.

Well I can't fault you for that, that's considerate of you. :)

Sorry for jumping at you like that.

Since the green Level has Tropical Resorts' music is safe to assume the purple level could have that "Zodiac fleet" levels' music.

Also they could have the Sonic Colors DS music tracks for those game world levels.

Edited by Aries
  • Thumbs Up 1

Pretty impressive stuff there. Everything about this game is REALLY shaping up. I haven't seen one disappointing aspect or something I'm skeptical on, and that's a really good sign.

And then Diogenes was right about the Chaotix-like tether for the double spikes Wisp. Maybe one player can anchor to a surface while the other one swings and attacks?

Oh duh. It does damage, not rubber band acrobatics. I had that one totally wrong.

Watching these videos actually made me laugh. It does look really fun. I hope I'll be able to find someone to play with.

The music with a retro style is pretty good, and I always find it funny when it changes to Reach for the Stars for some reason.

What's the song here a remix of? It seems familiar.

Edit: Actually can anyone say what each video's song is a remix of?

It's Tropical Resort I think Marcello but in 8 bit style which sounds so awesome :D

Edit: yeah it's Tropical Resort remix:)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Az_DCSXM9PQ

not sure about the others though :/

Edited by Shaddix

Screenshots in normal quality:

15322.th.png51535.th.png14215.th.png

>>Download<<< Video HD 131mb.

Hate to break it to you, but all three vids are 856x480, the exact resolution of mine.

And the first is a wmv, the other two are mov, all of mine were at mov because that was the format the best ones I could get were.

I don't get how you took screens of them in "HD" but the actual videos aren't.

Did you by chance just full-screen them to snap them so that the resolution would stretch to your 1280x720 screen?

Hate to break it to you, but all three vids are 856x480, the exact resolution of mine.

And the first is a wmv, the other two are mov, all of mine were at mov because that was the format the best ones I could get were.

I don't get how you took screens of them in "HD" but the actual videos aren't.

Did you by chance just full-screen them to snap them so that the resolution would stretch to your 1280x720 screen?

Yes you are right, it is likely they have a bug out.

Here's the proof:

14214.png

So I've finally discovered YouTube honors, and here were the honors for my vid before they disappeared:

#47 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Canada

#6 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Gaming - Canada

#98 - Top Rated (Today)) - Gaming - Canada

Honors only seem to last for 24-48 hours, then seem to disappear into oblivion. :(

Sad I can't find out how my other vids did. :(