Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

oboi I gotsa Katawa Shoujo wallpaper

wallpaper-11.png

I don't even play Warhammer, but this fanart of Misha amuses me so much that it's desktop worthy.

Edited by gnth®

• 3 weeks later...

SatBK fangirliness, engage!

satbkdesktop.png

Trimmed down a lot of my icons. They make my desktop look so cluttered -_-;

• Thumbs Up 3

BEST DESKTOP IN THE WORLD =] Hyped for WM28 So I have a WWE WM28 Desktop for now =]

qkrzL.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Y'all all jealous of my organized swag.

I am all sorts of jelly, actually. Just what dock is that, exactly? I just might want to download it for myself.

Anywho, seeing as I don't have a Sonic the Hedgehog game to hype over (not to mention SEGA hasn't released any wallpapers for any title since Colors for whatever reason), I've got myself a spiffy little Mugen Souls rotary set going on!

desktopasofmarch302012.png

'Dem colors, mang! If the game manages to make my eyes bleed rainbows like the neon pastel colours of the promotional artwork does, then I'm certainly in for one amazing experience!

Edited by HunterTSF

dtop.jpg

Just used a sketch I drew the other day of a random character. Resized it to 75% normal size so its not super gigantic.

deskytop.png

Hell yeah.

Edited by Zonic the Zone Cop

• 3 weeks later...