Awoo.

Post Your Desktop

null

Dude is that the freaking Eclipse Cannon from the good old Sonic Adventure 2?

No. I was bored and typed in "satellite cannon" in Google Images to see if I'd get something good and among the copypastas of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and Gundam X shit I found this.

Edited by SOTI

Here's my little abomination I made in photoshop, testing out some stuff I learned. New PC btw, it's pretty awesome Quad Core processing and 6GB of ram and a graphics card that can run a few good games like L4D2, lovely.

Desktop_by_Silencer226.jpg

Edited by silencer226

No. I was bored and typed in "satellite cannon" in Google Images to see if I'd get something good and among the copypastas of Yu-Gi-Oh! cards and Gundam X shit I found this.

I believe that is th Ion Cannon from Command and Conquer: Tiberium Sun.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, since Windows 7 Starter Edition lacks the facilities to change its desktop background, this image is unfortunately rather generic. Oh well...

Mah_Desktop_by_Extaticus.png

At last! Sailor Jupiter has finally learned how to wield a lightsaber and joined me on the Dark Side of the Force:

DarkJupiterWallpaper.jpg

My patience and faith has finally paid off, due to my ability of inspiring talented artits to fulfill my requests. :D

Amen.

Rise, Lady Jupiter!

Edited by DarkJedi188

Well, since Windows 7 Starter Edition lacks the facilities to change its desktop background, this image is unfortunately rather generic. Oh well...

Mah_Desktop_by_Extaticus.png

You are a bad person for using Starter Edition and you should feel bad. Consider upgrading to Home Premium sometime or use a Linux distro, even downgrading to XP would be better.

Anyway...

desktop_200110.png

dt-dt-230110.png

I'm only using Aero Basic because my Graphics Card is too old to render Glass without random jitters :V

• Thumbs Up 1

selfexplanatory.png

Need I really must say more than what is already shown :)  ?

Oh my god; it's Terminetta (or Bayonator, depending on how you want to combine the two words)! I could SO see this being a hit XBLA title...

Becauase the Print Screen key on this laptop is ignoring me, I'm gonna have to attack my the image I use as my desktop.

post-160-126480259343_thumb.jpg