Awoo.

The adds

Badnik Mechanic

@Core: Yep, thanks for the heads-up.

I'll contact the network again tomorrow. Again, if you see bad stuff, seriously, post it all if you're up for it, as it does help me out when dealing with them.

Is Shadz sexy advert

Hmmm all these adds started to appear the same day Tails did, and now theres an advert asking if shadz is sexy written in a red marker... and Tails is holding a red marker! Great chilli dogs! I suspect the fox is behind this!

I got one of thoose nude scan adds =/

NSFW

I don't know if I should post the link or not, feel free to remove it.

BUMS!

Edited by Gnasher

I got one of thoose nude scan adds =/

NSFW

I don't know if I should post the link or not, feel free to remove it.

^I think that's the one I got the other day. >_< Haven't checked though, so I can't be sure. Found the sexy ad that Shadz got funny when I had it, though.

Also, I was wondering about these...

tyrfjutydij.png?psid=1<The second one one shows an animation of the siloettes kissing intensely. Admittedly, I laughed. xD

Super :lol: Lombax

Edited by Cute Fluffy Lomby

Just got a similar one of those scam ads Core mentioned further up -

1000000visitor.jpg

and another -

selectedvisitorscamad.jpg

I seem to be the only person that doesn't get all these shitty ads. I'm not certain that the network has dropped the shit provider(s) yet, as they don't work weekends FWIK and it does take a bit of time to find out which provider is doing what. Right now I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Frankly, I was doing fine till yesterday when this ads started to show, otherwise the most I had was an "only you can prevent forest fires" ad.

Edited by gato

Scratch that, I'm dropping GamerDNA from the banners until they've gotten rid of this stuff. Say hello again to the flying car!

tyrfjutydij.png?psid=1

I don't think I'd choose either.

Dammit, if they must post scantily clad women, at least make them more attractive!

I never got those. Just the normal Google ads.

However, the Silver Sonic XL Duo sounds like a sex toy, if anyone cares.

OK, as I'm sure you've already seen, the old new ads are back up. I chatted shit and I haven't seen any sux yet. But stay frosty.

Yeah, must admit, I've not seen any bad ads since being with them... Strange.

I had the nude scanner on my site once and they just took it down - the rest, with like "1,000,000th visitor" and shit I just don't find that bad. They're just obvious adverts...

Eh, I just keep seeing ones for WoW and Ebony and all that. And car insurance. Nothing bad for a couple days.

As for the ads themselves, well I don't care about ads as long as there's no money coming out of my pocket. :)

Edited by Sapphire

I get nothing but.

"Play the lottery"

"Play Deal or no deal WIN BIG!"

"jessica won 27 million you could too!"

They want me to gamble!

Ha, really? All I see is the same 'beach at sunset'. That's the only add showing up here.

I dun got me self a naughty advert Sheriff Yeeww hawww *shoots guns randomly in the air*

16led8p.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Stupid ad of very lame.

stupidadvertofverylame.png

bmn, are you still bothered by these "A WINNER IS YOU" ads? They're annoying sure, but not offensive. I'm thinking it might be easier for you to let them slide if they don't get too crazy. After all, they're popping up only rarely at the moment.

Edited by Blue Blood

Would you like another?

badad.png

I wasn't sure just how much this one counts. It's not like the "Naughty or Nice?" ones from a little while back, but it's still like... yeah.

Edited by Blue Blood