Awoo.

Sonic Colours E3 Trailer

Kori-Maru

Chained to the earth
Do we actually see it chained to the Earth? I got the impression that the chains connected all the planetoids together (I think a preview might've mentioned this as well).

Tho I think its heavily based on Sonic CD since its floating in space (CD: floating in the sky), Chained to the earth (CD: chained to a mountain on earth) and... sucking the colors? (CD: ... time and space with the time stones??)

Dubious logic is dubious.

I find it curious thar Colours (a Wii title) seems to have better graphics than Free Riders (a 360 title).

So i finally found E3 trailer in as great quality as possible on torrents (sega didn't upload high quality HD trailer this time) and at last there appeared some seeds! There you go! I've got it and i made some awesome clear CG shots from it. IMO, nice wallpapers ^_^.

Here's the trailer

segasoniccolorstrailer7.th.jpgsegasoniccolorstrailer7.th.jpgsegasoniccolorstrailer7.th.jpgsegasoniccolorstrailer7.th.jpgsegasoniccolorstrailer7.th.jpgsegasoniccolorstrailer7.th.jpgsegasoniccolorstrailer7.th.jpgsegasoniccolorstrailer7.th.jpgsegasoniccolorstrailer7.th.jpgsegasoniccolorstrailer7.th.jpg

Edited by ArtFenix
  • Thumbs Up 3

The whole E3 trailer is available to watch on your Wii now on the EU Nintendo Channel as part of a video titled ' E3 Trailers (US Version) DS Line-Up', I imagine this video would be on the U.S. Nintendo Channel too. The E3 Sonic Colours trailer is at the 13:02 mark.