Awoo.

If I had all the money in the world?

Urtheart

Pay off my student loans, use some of it to help out my family (those who aren't filthy rich anyway), move to a nice, warm place with my girlfriend, and buy volumes 3 and 4 of The Chronological Donald DVD series.

I think that pretty much covers it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I would rebuild Hadrian's wall, but a few miles north of Nottingham. Everything north of this wall would then be turned into Europe's largest nuclear weapons testing ground, designed to test the effect of high yield weapons on large population densities.

The translation follows for people not from the UK who probably wouldn't know where Nottingham is and wouldn't know what Hadrian's Wall is either:

I'd seal off everything above the UK's Midlands without evacuating the population first and use the whole of Northern England and all of Scotland as a nuclear testing ground on live test subjects. By the way that would be nuking a good 5-15 million people.

...Charming.

More on-topic, I'm not sure what I'd do with infinite cash. Maybe forcibly restructure world law and the world economy so I could actually buy video game soundtracks in the UK or bugger off to Japan to purchase them there without any immigration bullshit?

Or maybe I'd just make willful stupidity illegal.

I dunno.

Pay off all debts, never work for the rest of my life and get some high tech electronic equipment. Wouldn't move from this little house though, too much effort and I like it here. Then give a fair chunk to all my Friends and Family.

Also probably end up building a couple of Pirate ships during the holidays so that on Sunny Days, Urth and Nemain can fight each other and I can watch from afar enjoying the fight.

I would just ensure my future, buy the most badass PC ever and give the rest to my family, charity and SEGA (so they can make another Shenmue olololololololo......).

Edited by Pumpkimarafan Hill

1.) I would help my family to finally get mortgage for either a condominium suite or for a house, since renting apartments is not very pleasant.

2.) I would attend many conventions of Sonic and many conventions of Star Wars, regardless of where on the planet they are. And yes, I WILL get a costume to cosplay as a Sith/Jedi, and I WILL get a lightsaber!

3.) I would attend many concerts of The Prodigy and Christina Aguilera, regardless of where on the planet they are.

4.) I would hire a professional programmer to fix the physics engine of my Amy Rose fangame, since engines are not my forte and I can't fix that thing entirely by myself.

5.) I would bribe the skin designers of the SSMB to finally make an Amy Rose skin for this lovely messageboard right here!

(Unless someone else gets the chance to bribe them for it before me. :P)

6.) I would bribe the governments to erect tall statues of Sonic across the planet!

(Unless someone else gets the chance to bribe the governments about this before me. :P )

7.) I would bribe the governments to have a street named after Christina Aguilera, to have a street named after Liam Howlett, and to have a street named after Keith Flint, because I love those celebrities so much!

(Unless someone else gets the chance to bribe the governments about this before me. :P )

Edited by DarkJedi188

You realize that if you have all the money in the world, the world will keep harassing you for money to the point that conflict happens which might lead to a war aganist the person with the money. We got to have moneh!

Ignoring all logic well I personally would try to get all the stuff I want. And travel with my gf everywhere of course. But knowing her we would take over the world. lol

But to be honest I really don't want all the money in the world. It's just a novelity that became a necessity. And it also corrupted the world in a way. So yeah.

I'd buy a nice house somewhere with Glenn, buy everything I could ever want (and some things I wouldn't, just because!), and put aside to make sure neither of us would ever have to work again and could live relatively well-off lives for the rest of our days. Probably keep aside a few million just in case. That said, I'd probably work a short part-time one-day-a-week shift anyway, because everything just tends to blur together if you have no prior commitments other than leisure time whatsoever. Even five hours a day, one day a week would be okay.

The rest? Give decent amounts to family and friends, then give the rest back to wherever. Probably more fairly distributed than it was originally.

I didn't even tell him to write that... :)

Mine is the same, of course (although replace my name with his).

Put it in the bank. Sadly I am a bit of a miser and am very cautious with my money though I would buy gifts for my friends and family. I'd also donate some to charity, I know everyone says that but it's true. Maybe the Humane Society who I'm already donating to anyway and maybe buy my mum a cottage, she's wanted one for a long time now.

I would create a gaming/animation studio and seeing as I'd never be able to run out of money I could express myself creatively until the day I die because to express myself creatively is the only thing that keeps me alive (as morbid as this sounds). I'd also be able to allow others to do the same since there would be no financial risk. That would be ideal...that would definitely be the big dream right there. The other thing on the side is I'd build a recording studio and further allow myself to indulge in musical endeavours and have others come and jam and record with me, so its not just me by myself all the time. That too, would be great.

Other than those two things, the rest to me is meaningless. I would probably offer some up to charity though but I'd have to make sure it gets to the people I want it to get to, so maybe I'd start up my own charity instead that way I know things are going to the proper places.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd buy everything I've always wanted to have. Then go places I've always wanted to go. And do things I've always wanted to do.

Seeing as how having tons of monies corrupts people, I'd give the rest away, after putting aside a fair amount to live off of.

I would buy out Sonic Team and create Neo Sonic Team. No. Actually I would buy a nice house, a lot of the games that I haven't bought yet. Um. I might donate alot of it to sonic stadium lol. Also I would have to buy a nice katana blade and the largest emerald there is out there. Other than that I would divide the rest amongst my family and friends.

If I had lots of money, I'd keep shtuum about it. I won't do what most big Lotto winners do and go in front of the words media with a giant cheque and bottle of champagne spraying it. You'll let yourself into a whole heap of trouble. I'd split it between the family and use my share to travel the world, buy a house in one part of the world, and another in a different part.

Anonymously give to charity too.

All the money in the world?

Alright then.

- Buy America, Europe, Russia, and China. With this combined force, either convince other countries to join to my growing monopoly of world powers, or be taken by force quickly (with minimal innocents lost), these countries are not changed in any way, other than my taking hold as leader.

- After holding most of the world in my palm, combine all I hold into a supernation, one where everyone is part of the same place, part of the same flag. Restarting the economy with a jumpstart of cash flow into the system, with money being a rarity more than ever, this quick gain should reboot the economy to a point where it can start taking care of itself.

- All money is slowly turned into a new form that is accepted in any country under me. Money existing other than my new currency can be exchanged easily, or may still be accepted depending on your choice of retail.

- Create a grand army that will easily demolish any and all opposition in this solar system.

- At this point, my life will be in significant danger from assassins trying to restore the previous world order. Construction of a space station for me to live in begin.

- Take the rest of the world by force if they have not surrendered by this point.

- After my personal space station is built, create an armed forces unit to guard me during any trip to Earth at all.

- Slowly but surely, distribute wealth across world. With a large income from my supernation, I will be financially secure, while improving the world as I wish.

- Focus on important things. Work on STD research is doubled and done by the best possible scientists. Cancer is worked on similarly. Building more hospitals and growing more food is a must. Poorer parts of my nation (nay, at this point, my world) will be given better access to food and extra attention.

- yeah okay i'd be getting bored by now so i guess i'd buy a fuckload of games.

- Have robotics perfected, so mechanical organs can be used for transplants and such. I would be outfitted with several metal organs to increase my lifespan.

- Clone myself, and teach me as a child my own goals and what he, or I, play in my plans. I may even learn from him as we both grow.

- Attempt to demolish hunger and poorness in the world without taking down the systems I have put up in my rule.

- Rule world until death. After which my clone will rule after me, and so will his clone, and his clone, so I rule forever, growing more and more knowledgeable every generation.

Yeah that's pretty much my whole plan right there. Makes it a lot easier with all the money, I don't need to organize a large army right off the bat.

Spend it to improve the living conditions of my immediate family, some members of my adoptive family, a few good friends, and with what's left? Well, make my dreams come true. One of them being owning a slew of Juicy Couture stuff. Especially those lovely Daydreamer bags.

Guess I'm kinda shallow.

If I feel heroic, pay the global debt, eliminate poverty and disperse the rest evenly across the world's countries. With total neutrality, use it selfish until I'm murdered by someone jealous of my wealth. The mindset of evil would lead me to destroy the money and point and laugh as chaos drives humanity to extinction.

Your blind trust is going to be your undoing if your mercenaries have free will. Greed is one of the most common motives for murder. You can rule life, but you can't rule nature-from global flooding to the detonation of the planet's core, outside forces are unstoppable. There's also inflation, which can whittle the value down to nothing.

• 1 month later...

If I had all the money in the world? Hmm, there's a whole load of things I'd do xD

Buy everything on my wanted list. Firstly, I'd clear up on ebay bidding on every Sonic item I don't have. But most of all, I'd buy the 3 items I want more than anything in the world- the giant Pokemon Centre Suicune, Raikou and Lugia plushies, seriously, if I had the money I'd pay like £100,000+ each for these guys!

Go to Japan, and visit various other places in the world. I'd love to travel more, seeing as the farthest place I've ever been in my lifetime is London.

Buy a large house in an ideal area, and of course have it filled with loadsa Sonic stuff and plushies! X3

Give a large sum of it to family, friends, and animal charities.

Uhh, this is all I can think of for now... but I'm sure I could think of way more things if I really did have this much money. XP

Me with all the money in the world? I'd buy the whole damn world and create a new world order...then I would screw around and buy whatever I wanted provided that I'm willing to maintain it.

Then I would pool in a lot of funding for life extention programs.

Next up would be to save endangered species...then convert some of those species into human-animal constructs (dude, I would own the whole fucking world. Who the hell would stop me? B))

Then I'd pool in funding to colonize the whole solar system, yadda yadda yadda.

Honestly, for me, the possibilities are endless.

If I had all the moneys in the world, (as well as all the owed money converted in to REAL money), I'd build....

Imperium.png

With this baby, I'd TAKE OVER EARTH! I would then use the THOUSANDS of lasers to destroy al Qaeda. That is, if they didn't completely freak out at the sight of my just-bigger than the Death Star uber-star destroyer. After that, well, after I make huge amounts of money renting spare rooms in this humongous thing, I'll probably give most of the cash away, pay off the US' and Japan's debts, and then use the rest to live the high life. (And bribe Pelosi out of office, lol!) Oh yeah! And hold parties in the hangar. You can't have a personal super-dreadnought without parties.

Dude, you'd have to keep that thing half way between Earth and Mars if you're going to have that around. Things that big could probably cause some serious tidal waves just being near the planet because of its sheer size.

Pretty cool tho.