Awoo.

Family Guy

Cortez

And that is why I don't like Family Guy. They're so fucking good at wasting time.

And with the magic of editing, my thoughts on the issue.

• Thumbs Up 5

Hey, we still don't know if this is going to play out further.  Vinny's voice actor is still signed on for three more episodes and I have a feeling this story arc won't be over at least until we find out who was driving that car.

So Brian's back, but like stingray and other people have said Vinny's VA is still signed on for another 3 episodes, so I guess this arc isn't over yet theres still the issue of who the asshole that ran brian over was to begin with.

Easy and cheap way to extend the current contract on an already failing series. As a fan before the show got stale (which in my opinion was after it's second comeback) I expect no better of Seth. Motherfucker is laughing all the way to the bank, The three series he has had airing have been quite the goldmine for him.

I have to say I'd do the same though, haha. Who wouldn't if presented the chance?

Well... that was pointless. Status quo has been restored just like that.

So Brian's back, but like stingray and other people have said Vinny's VA is still signed on for another 3 episodes, so I guess this arc isn't over yet theres still the issue of who the asshole that ran brian over was to begin with.

Placing bets on Quagmire. Dude's been hating on Brian with the passion of 1000 burning suns. It's kinda weird how Quagmire just suddenly started hating Brian for seemingly no reason in Season 8. He's become quite the asshole in general as of late.

The vehicle also looks a lot like Brian's car as well, I'm wondering if's the same car...

So it was a waste of time.

Hooray

Placing bets on Quagmire. Dude's been hating on Brian with the passion of 1000 burning suns. It's kinda weird how Quagmire just suddenly started hating Brian for seemingly no reason in Season 8. He's become quite the asshole in general as of late.

I really hope it wasn't Quagmire. They've pretty much ruined him as my favorite character. I know he hates Brian, but to the point of running him over/killing him? That would be the absolute low-point of the series for me.

But knowing Modern Family Guy they'll just play it off for laughs even if it was him.

Hey, we still don't know if this is going to play out further.  Vinny's voice actor is still signed on for three more episodes and I have a feeling this story arc won't be over at least until we find out who was driving that car.

I'm betting it'll either be Quagmire or they'll set it up to be Quagmire only for an out of the blue, "fooled you gag" wherein it's someone completely different as the outcome. 

I want to see who the fuck ran over him though. I actually found Vinny to be likeable... a little bit TOO likeable...

I want to see who the fuck ran over him though. I actually found Vinny to be likeable... a little bit TOO likeable...

The guy said he was doing Vinny's voice for 6 episodes, so maybe something will happen again.

I KNEW IT! I knew when Stewie time-traveled to get his Christmas toy early was the most important thing of that entire episode when Brian died.

And it's not over. Whoever tried to kill Brian in the first place will reattempt to kill him again. Culprits are Vinny and Quagmire (because Quagmire hates Brian)

• Thumbs Up 4

I knew Brian wouldn't really be killed off. It was done to present a moral across and obviously gain interest back. I liked that Seth took the risk. I assume we won't get anything like this again.

brian-griffin-tattoo.jpg

I wonder how this guy feels.

EDIT: Tagged for size, and because it's kinda gross. 

Like a total dumbass, no question.

Note to self, consider twice before etching pop culture icons onto one's self, or live with regrets.

Actually, I take that back, it applies to tats in general.

He'll color it brown and make it look like Vinnie

He can fix it easily, just color the rest of the banner blue to cover the RIP. may look out of place but hey at least it isn't totally ruined.

Not surprising. The moment a "time travel machine" can exist, you can't really assume the worst anymore, as time itself becomes malleable. Compare how originally Dragonball Z had a rule that you could only bring a person back once (so death was still somewhat something to be avoided), but then they got rid of the rule and it quickly fell apart there as death lost all meaning.

This is most comparable to the "Death of Superman" comic from a long time ago. It was a shocker... and then, bam, Superman was back given a short while. It's entirely for shock value.

Really that's why I praise the Walking Dead. Comic or TV show, when it kills characters they're dead. Period.

But who knows, maybe they'll actually spin this into something interesting.

• 3 weeks later...