Awoo.

Puns with Sonic

Indigo Rush

I've been thinking... are there any movie posters out there that you guys can fit Sonic's blue mug onto and make a Sonic-joke out of it? I've done one.

clockorkorangelol.png

Basically, in this topic we share some silly puns or movie poster edits. Anything of the like! What do you guys have to show?

(If you don't get the pun, Clock "ork" was one of the beta titles for Scrap Brain Zone)

EDIT: Here's more, so you can get a better idea.

rockylol.png

marchofthepenguinators.png

Something tells me this isn't going to catch on. :(

Edited by Indigo Artemis

The Quacker and Bowen website had one up a few weeks ago.

sonicstorybooksmall.jpg

Sonic's a bit pixelly, but otherwise I'm pretty pleased with this for a 10 minute paint shop pro endeavour...

fastfurioussonic.png

one word about this topic.

EPIC!!.

but i´m not good with editing stuff, so i´ll just come around and see what you guys did (all of them are hilarious!!)

I can't photoshop for shit, but if i could, i would take the original Ghostbusters poster, put Eggman's face on the big white ghost in the logo, put smaller full-body pictures of Sonic, Knuckles and Tails in the foreground, and change the title to "Eggbusters".

Ah, this reminds me of when my sister and I were looking at movie titles and thinking about Sonic jokes, like "The Ring" and "Wild Hogs". I can't Photoshop for crap, but if someone could do those, that'd be great.

Epic so far, by the way.

I've been anticipating one of these topics for ages, great to finally see one arrive and great work so far. Here's what I've got. :P

2vs1dt3.png

2wh2ohz.png

jinxad.png

• Thumbs Up 6

This topic is hilarious and made of pure WIN. <3

Why did I have to lack teh magic Photoshop skills~?

Sorry Eggman's beard looks a but iffy, I did this in MS Paint:

FLUBBEREGGMAN.jpg

That made me orgasm with glee. XD I think it looks brilliant.

jinxad.png

LAWL A great use of imagery and youtube poops. Well done!

My gosh I love you guys.

These are fantastic, especially "The more the merrier"

That made me orgasm with glee. XD I think it looks brilliant.

Thanks a bunch :D

@Tombi-Lol, I love the Dark Knight parody.

Edited by CreamyBagel

these are hilarious! I wish I had photoshop, but my computer's really bad, It's most likely that if I download anything else, it will crash.

I can't photoshop for shit, but if i could, i would take the original Ghostbusters poster, put Eggman's face on the big white ghost in the logo, put smaller full-body pictures of Sonic, Knuckles and Tails in the foreground, and change the title to "Eggbusters".

eggbusters.png

I did that in Paint with some GIMP effects (just the blur tool). Screw Photoshop.

• Thumbs Up 1

This topic is so great! I would contribute in a second if I had any sort of graphic design skill or inclination. So sad I am totally dependent on other people to entertain me in this regard. I notice requests are being accepted, so I will think of something...how about something along the lines of a Terminator poster featuring Eggrobo, Gamma, or Omega? I think Eggrobo on the original Terminator would work the best because of the way the gun is held up.

Awesome topic. Really sorry for the crappy appearance of this one, as I did it in a hurry.

Anyway, can't believe no one's thought of this:

LordoftheRingz.jpg

Haha Inferno that is quality! So simple yet so Sonic-y.

Nathan's "Eggbusters" deserves an Academy Award!

God I love this topic.

marchofthepenguinators.png

Something tells me this isn't going to catch on. :(

Looks like the hype might have slowed down. Out of all the submission so far, this one is my favorite.

Here's the crappiest movie poster you're ever gonna see... made it in MS Paint in 5 minutes.

fvgpw4.jpg

Sucks, doesn't it.