Awoo.

Share Gamer tags, PSN ID's, Nintendo ID's and more here!

LunarEdge

My gamertag is xSinisterStrike if anyone wants to add me.. If you do please send a message saying you're from SSMB.

• 2 weeks later...

Might as well give it a shot:

PSN: Furnessly

Online-enable Games available to my knowledge, the "?" are whether the servers are still online since many have been switched off:

PS3

Daytona USA

Ferrari Challenge? [probably switched off now]

Gran Turismo 5: Academy Edition [switched off in May]

Gran Turismo 6 (in the future or until Sony makes an Academy Edition out of it)

LittleBigPlanet 2: Extras Edition

PlayStation AllStars Battle Royale

Ratchet and Clank 3

Ridge Racer 7?

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing? [probably switched off now]

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed

Sonic the Fighters

The Pinball Arcade [leaderboards only]

Uncharted 2

Uncharted 3 [not played]

Virtua Tennis 2009? [probably switched off now]

WipEout HD

I also have Virtua Fighter 2, Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown and Tekken Tag Tournament 2 however I am extreme poor at fighting games against the CPU nevermind against competitors. No Origin account for Burnout Paradise, Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit or Need for Speed: Most Wanted [PS3 & Vita] and EA probably are planning to switch these off soon anyway. Also Grand Theft Auto IV but I do not like this game.

PSVita

Everybody's Golf

PlayStation AllStars Battle Royale

Ridge Racer

Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed

Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz

The Pinball Arcade [leaderboards only]

Virtua Tennis 4

WipEout 2048

There is also a Steam ID however it is dead with no plans to revive it due to lack of interest but there might be future plans regarding other systems. Also there is the original DS but have no clue whether any online game will still work on that or my router would accept its signal. [Note: the DS is also switching off at May]

At the moment, I am currently playing on the original Xbox and will be a good while before playing on any other console due to the Xbox getting the top priority, then the Wii then the PS3/Vita. Speaking of which I have only ever played online multiplayer once due to preferring single player so there is going to be some unfamilarity and a lot of easy matches from the other side.

If you want to add me, let me know by PM that you are from SSMB. Please note due to taking a while reading a reply or a PM, it will take a while since if I do use the online functions of the PS3 or the Vita, it is to access the PlayStation Store to buy a game/download demo or to update the Trophies. There is a slightly higher chance of a quicker response on the Vita than on the PS3 but could easily change. Sorry if there are any delays.

• Thumbs Up 1

Pokemon White FC: 4728-4438-7028. PM me if you'd like to trade or battle :) I have Pokemon of various levels, so just tell me your prefered range if you want to battle. As for trading, I have almost every Pokemon in my White version. I don't often trade legendaries. Generally my rule for trading them is only if I have multiples of said legend, or if you're trading me a legend I really want and I dont mind losing a legend I dont really care about. My WiFi at home doesnt like my DS, so I have to be in a place that likes my DS in order to play. I shall announce when Im able to play in a post or something. That being said, feel free to add me! :)

Ok, here I go. Steam name: SwiftWinds

Games I play online:

- Team Fortress 2

- Left 4 Dead 1 & 2

- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

- Portal 2

- Spiral Knights

Edited by SwiftWinds

My Nintendo Network ID is Chaotix12345 if you want to add me and view my silly doodles. XD

Why not, playing online with you guys might be a lot of fun :)

My PSN ID is RK128 and the online enabled games I have include:

• PS All Stars (PS3/Vita)
  • Sonic and All Stars Racing
  • Sonic and All Stars Racing Transformed
  • Marvel vs Capcom III Vita
  • MK 9 Vita
  • Need for Speed Most Wanted Vita
  • Uncharted 2
  • LittleBigKarting
  • Sonic Transformed Vita
  • Transformers War for Cybertron
  • Warhawk
  • Resitance 1
  • WipeOut HD
  • WipeOut Vita
  • LBP 2
  • Bioshock 2

Just some online games off the top of head, so if any of you guys have these games and want to play online, give me a message if you want to play :)

• 2 weeks later...

Look for me on FFXIV with the following credentials:

World: Leviathan.

Character: Ryen Raftery.

Tell me who you are if you add me! :D

• 2 weeks later...

There anyone enjoy Uncharted 3 Co-op Arena/Horde mode? if so it will be nice to play with 1 or 2 guys from here. if you are intrest to play a bit PM me too. I updated my playing list on my first post here.

Edited by Daisy-Fan

I pretty much added all those on this page that has a Wii U account.

Here is mine: Its_a_me_Mario

PS3 account: Nintendo123

Steam: SamusTheHunter  though profile name on there should come up as Maka Albarn so hopefully I see the friend requests soon!

Edited by Dead Master

My Steam name is Best Dude55

Games:

Team Fortress 2

Sonic and All Stars Racing: Transformed

Garry's Mod

Castle Crashers (Rarely, but I'll play it)

Oh, and I'm usually online in the afternoon (Central time zone)

Edited by Best Dude55

Got a fancy Wii U today, so if anyone would like to add me, I'm just *drumroll*

"Wolfblur"

And not sure if I said other things, but I'm also Wolfblur on PSN as well *shrugs*. Just only request some sorta notification to who you are when you add if your username isn't obvious X3.

• Thumbs Up 3

Well, My 3DS FC is in my sig, so you can add me if you want. Also, I lost all my 3DS games so don't I won't be doing any online Multi player anytime soon.

Got the new Zelda Wii U bundle today. My Nintendo Network ID is Shadzter if anyone wants to add me.

I picked up the Zelda Wii U bundle a little while back, and I'm finally free enough to actually start using it. My ID's Castoff, for some reason.

Got a Wii U today so I wanted to update my profile on the Public Plaza doc...but I can't find it anymore o.O

Anyway, got ZombieU at the moment...my NNiD is Sephys00 biggrin.png

If anyone wants to add me for some Pokemons fun my Friend Code is 2637-9396-8454

Also my Gametag/Nintendo Network ID is DeathlyCreeper
Steam/PSN is GAZZA3478

Edited by Reed Richards

For anybody who wants to interact on Pokemon X and Y:

3ds name: Johnny Boy

Friend code: 1478-4291-7605

Edited by Johnny the Death Bringer

GIMME UR FRIEND SAFARI

1693 - 1301 - 8868

Edited by Rusty Spy

I might as well post.

PSN: FourCartidge (note the typo)

Playing:

MotorStorm Apocalypse

Wipeout HD

ASRT

Uncharted 2

PSA Battle Royale

*points to sig*

I'm not going to give out my Wii or DS numbers since I barely use them anymore, but you're free to add me on PSN if you like. Just remember to say you're from Sonic Stadium in the message. I often delete empty messages without looking at them.

And now I'll fill this thing out properly like I should have from the beginning. Derp.

Again, my PSN and Steam IDs are both in my sig. Please let me know you're from SSMB in a message, as I delete all empty requests. (You can also tell me by PMing me here too if you want.) I'm just gonna list all the online games I have for both.

PSN Games

• LittleBigPlanet
  • LittleBigPlanet 2
  • Killzone 2
  • Killzone 3
  • Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
  • Mass Effect 3
  • Persona 4 Arena
  • Portal 2
  • Pure Chess
  • Transformers: War for Cybertron
  • Transformers: Fall of Cybertron