Awoo.

[ARTWORK] Silva's Art Central / Shoppe de Silva

DJ FLiGHTS

Art Central

Not been posting very much, but I'd like to change that. First off, I think the best way to establish who I am is to show off some of my skills, and what I can generally do. So, without wasting too much time, I'd like to show some of my vector work - most of which is Sonic related.

[Click the blurry thumbnails to bring up 1680x1050 wallpapers.]

Sonic_and_Knuckles___Wallpaper_by_C2SilvaRymes.png S_K___Wallpaper_with_Intro_BG_by_C2SilvaRymes.png STH__Corruption_Desktop__New__by_C2SilvaRymes.png

Sonic_2_Level_Card___Wallpaper_by_C2SilvaRymes.png S3K_Level_Card___Wallpaper_by_C2SilvaRymes.png Get_a_load_of_THIS___Wallpaper_by_C2SilvaRymes.png

Sonic_Shuffle_Card___Wallpaper_by_C2SilvaRymes.png The_MORE_the_MERRIER___Desktop_by_C2SilvaRymes.jpg

[Click to see the full size.]

chewythechaopreview.pngBunch_of_Stickers_by_C2SilvaRymes.jpg Unnamed_Creation_by_C2SilvaRymes.jpg

Protip: Checking out the originals gives you a little insight on the art process!

(I'm also the guy who designed the new Sonic Relief logo, by the way. Make sure to join our dA page! :3)

That's a taste of my Sonic stuff. I've got plenty more vector work, which peeps can check out at my deviantART account: http://c2silvarymes.deviantart.com/

I have always had a good feeling about you guys, so I know I'll be hearing some good critique, ideas, etc. :]

Shoppe de Silva [6/16/12 - First Commish]

What is the haps, my peeps? I'm thinking of opening shop here on SSMB to bring you some spiffy little items I'll be willing to put together just for you! That's right, this is all commission-based goods right here! Though, this isn't your run-of-the-mill digital artwork type of commission work. Nope, this is hand-crafted goodness. Stuff you can actually hold! (Craaazy concept, I know.)

"Yo Silva, what sorta of crafts we talkin' here?" I'll tell you my curious little peepster. Feast your eyes upon... THIS!

post-370-0-84021600-1338474654_thumb.jpg

"Dang, son, that's straight-up tight." Alright, alright, cool your jets, bronik. We've got to go over a few things before you start throwing rings at me. First off, everything I make is pretty much based on your choice. Price is based off amount of materials. The bigger, the pricier. Simple, right? You pick out the sprite, I make the... thing. (Put it on a chain as a necklace, perhaps? Who knows?) Then I ship it right off to nestle between your little hands. Second... well, actually, there aren't too many stipulations. PM me what you want, I'll see if it's possible, discuss terms, and then we go from there. I'll guarantee it'll be great, or your cash back.

post-370-0-23730700-1338474669_thumb.png

Price guide, and whatevs:

$.0075 per bead (pixel)

$.75 per color

"But dawg, I want somethin' with a bit mo'... dimensional." Listen, I don't really know how to 3-D it up without using something like... wooden... blocks...

Alrighty, here's something else that I was totally thinking about. Check it out.

post-370-0-23449600-1338474690_thumb.png

(Not mine, but with the materials and previous experience in woodwork, it'll be great, trust me.)

Basically, I'll lay out on a gridded area, 1/2 inch blocks based on your sprite of choice, hand paint them, stick them together, possibly mount them (will look into it, would be cool), and that is how we do the hokey-pokey. PM me, and we'll talk.

Prices, if ye dare:

$.0875 per block (pixel)

$1.875 per color

I'll update this thread with whatever I make, and if you receive something from me, upload pics of it yourself and tell me what you think if you wish. :]

Bead Slots: First 5 within the Continental US will receive free basic shipping.

(Current max size, 58x58 pixels)

1. Monkey D. Eddy

Wood Slots:

(Current max size, 22x22 pixels)

Edited by Silva Rymes
  • Thumbs Up 4

Awesome stuff here, I especially want the "GET A LOAD OF THIS" one on a T-Shirt. :lol:

Thanks! Peeps everywhere have been telling me that they want it on a shirt. It would look truly awesome. :D

Thanks! Peeps everywhere have been telling me that they want it on a shirt. It would look truly awesome. :D

You should really go for it man! If you don't, I might have to do it and send it to you myself. ;)

You should really go for it man! If you don't, I might have to do it and send it to you myself. ;)

I think everyone should make a "Get a load of this" shirt. See how many people can turn up in one :3

Really like the revamped S&K logo too - very sleek!

T

Is that a challenge? All it takes is one watermark to put all you plans to shame! XD

I think everyone should make a "Get a load of this" shirt. See how many people can turn up in one :3

Really like the revamped S&K logo too - very sleek!

T

That'd be cool. I'd like to see what other peeps could come up with. Also, thanks, T! :D

I would pay for a "Get a load of this" shirt. Seriously. Go to SoS and SELL THEM ooooo

Nice art and stuff BTW. I've been looking for a new desktop...

You already know I like your artwork, Silva (thanks again for the new Sonic Relief logo by the way!) but I thought I ought to show my appreciation here as well.

I agree with everyone else - GET A LOAD OF THIS on a t-shirt would be epic win. Do it*.

*and give some of the proceeds to Sonic Relief :P

I'd love to go to SoS '10 at all if I can. Anyone here in the New Jersey (or even US) area with whom I can hitch a ride with? LOL

In all seriousness, I'll go check some prices for shirt production and see if I can get any estimates. Then, maybe we can think of getting these to SoS anytime soon.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. Very much appreciated! :]

Edited by Silva Rymes

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

New OP. That's who.

Check it, folks, and tell me what you think. :]

Can you do me a beaded craft made to resemble all of your games?

Oh wait.

BV

Edited by Azukara
  • Thumbs Up 3

Silva,

Loving the idea, but...

...who the hell uses multi-place decimals for pricing? That's just... what.

Can you do me a beaded craft made to resemble all of your games?

Oh wait.

BV

No, but I can make one resembling any of the ones you've made.

Finished! :]

Silva,

Loving the idea, but...

...who the hell uses multi-place decimals for pricing? That's just... what.

People who have to price many tiny, tiny things at once into one lump sum.

• Thumbs Up 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...