Awoo.

[MUSIC] Carbo makes music!

Carbo

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

First track I made to dominantly use Genesis soundfonts. "Videogame music" if nothing else. I had fun doing this.

• Thumbs Up 3

That was awesome! I really love the strong back beat throughout the whole thing. The thing as a whole seemed, like you said, video-gamey, and I mean that with soundfonts aside. It seemed like one of those levels were things start to get serious and dark, like a lab or factory, or one of those "infiltration" type scenarios (to me anyways).

I really liked that cymbal thing you did too around 1:13 or whatever that was; it was pretty intense. Would love to hear more stuff like this from ya, especially if you had fun doing it!

• 3 weeks later...

So yeah, most of you probably know this already. Two of my tracks made it on the much anticipated contest album of the insanely popular webcomic Homestuck.

This was the first track that made it, and it appeared on the first part of the contest album roughly a week ago, "coloUrs and mayhem: Universe A".

Universe A can be bought here.

This is the second track that made it, and it appeared on the second part of the contest album released today,

"coloUrs and mayhem: Universe B".

Universe B can be bought here.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 3 weeks later...

Track for an album I intend on releasing sometime this month. I'll be divulging more information on it as it develops.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 5 weeks later...

tumblr_m4y8qtRIhe1qesqm0o1_500.png

I’m proud to announce the first official Plumegeist album; Insidious. After months and years of building an outlet of music, this will be the first full-fledged release of original Plumegeist music for fans of both the compositions and the sound that this solo effort has had to offer throughout the years.

Insidious is a 9-track album encompassing a wide array of some of the signature sounds defining Plumegeist. This album is an amalgam representing every key facet of these compositions and you’ll come to find this album being less of a continuous conceptual streak, and more of a defining collection for this ongoing solo effort. Every element of chiptune, breakcore, ambient, orchestral, drum and bass, electronic, metal, trance and alternative that’s been incorporated in the past can be found here, as each track is one of it’s own. As Plumegeist continues being less of a band and more of a project, style has never been a limitation.

Track List:

1. Rip

2. Blitzeis

3. Atomic Gearbox

4. Reticular Relapse (Rectify)

5. Pandora

6. Gridwalker

7. Surge of the Reapers

8. River Nyx

9. Cadavers of the Starlight Rave Riot

The album will be released June 29 for a pay-what-you-want price. Album art comes courtesy of Toast!

Follow my space on Tumblr, subscribe on YouTube and feel free to spread the word! My ask box on Tumblr be fully open to questions and queries about the album; tracks, development, information and anything you want to know!

• Thumbs Up 3

• 4 weeks later...

I want that inside me.

...my earholes, I mean. I want to listen to more of this, yes.

If it's pay-what-you-want, it's gonna be distributed off of Bandcamp, right?

• Thumbs Up 1

Surge of the Reapers is one of the best dark (I guess it would be considered as such) songs I've heard in a very long time.

I'm loving the riffs in Atomic Gearbox and Pandora. It sound distinctly like the riffs used in the Genesis Sonic 3D Blast Credits theme, which I've always enjoyed and wished I could hear more of.

Definitely my favorite three songs in the album, but the entire thing is amazing.

Downloaded the album,

Listened to it,

Loved it so much that I bought it.

No regrets.

Seriously dude, this is some freakin' amazing stuff. Great work.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

tumblr_mjiditJBUU1qesqm0o1_500.jpg

Track List:

1. Black Void

2. A Remedy In Absentia

3. The Spire

4. Chaos Theory

5. Nightdrifter

6. Haiku

Coming March 29

• Thumbs Up 6

• 3 weeks later...

Darnit I want to buy this thing. I'm considering it actually

But yeah, really nice work! Definitely looking forward to the next one.

The next $5 from my album is going into this album I say

Currently listening through it right now and it's super rad dude. You always have such a damn good mix on your tracks that it makes me jelly haha. Congrats on finally finishing it though, I'll have to bust out 5 bucks or so for you come this next paycheck, definitely deserves it

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...