Awoo.

Dragonball Z, the Abridged Series (and others)

TheGerkuman

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• goku262002

• The Tenth Doctor

• Spin Attaxx

• Ryannumber1gamer

"So, you must be Frieza."

"Actually, it's 'Lord Freeza.'"

"Really? Then why is there an 'i' in it?"

"There isn't."

Excellent stuff. laugh.png

• 1 month later...

I must admit, this one was great, but I laughed way more with the last one :P "I can be your mommy", "..pizza..." and all the puns on Vegeta's shirt killed me xD

Welp, time to go watch clips of very same episode from the original dub and quote the fuck out of the series.

• Thumbs Up 1

I must admit, this one was great, but I laughed way more with the last one tongue.png "I can be your mommy", "..pizza..." and all the puns on Vegeta's shirt killed me xD

What about the Gay Pride flag on his shirt at the start?

I like the subtle change in Goku's character. He's still an idiot, but he seems more ditzy than actually stupid now.

• Thumbs Up 1

I like the subtle change in Goku's character. He's still an idiot, but he seems more ditzy than actually stupid now.

Seems like turning supersaiyan awoke a few braincells in his head. :P

• Thumbs Up 4

That moment when you realize that Goku pressing the Muffin Button like a giddy boy was actually his best chance of escaping Namek. Goku saying "YES!"? Goku saying "Yaaaaaaaaaay!"? He knew at that moment he was getting outta there. I will never question Goku's thought process again.

• Thumbs Up 7

The noise of Trunks' time machine is fucking priceless! So obvious but it still made me laugh.

Also, the driving lessons bit is one of my favourite filler sections but I had a feeling it was much later in the series, or have I just forgotten?! XD

Oh geez I only just got Highway to HIFL... aaaaaaaahhahahah!

Edited by MamboCat

• 1 month later...

Android 19 really reminds me of Jacques the parrot.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anybody seen Team Five Star Dragonball Z Abridged Abridged? It does not exist though wanting to make sure because it be funny if it did. Anybody seen video where Blaze says the same line as Gohan when he gets angry at Nappa when she was beating up Shadow? I personally find it funny at. It was on Missyuna comic youtube.